Grand Crusade

Re: Grand Crusade

Postby socketka » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:13 am

you are wrong.
also you are wrong about my opinion, i have nothing against paying for shiny pixels, but shiny pixels have to be obtainable via game mechanics as well. quite same like buying XP boost, you can XP slower without spending money or faster with spending money. same goes to items, you can farm items slower without spending money or faster with. but items that are only from l2 store and were made only for milking purposes? that's not game anymore, it's battle of pockets where winner is ncsoft ;)
socketka

Postby iHotline » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:24 pm

I started watching gryaznyarkady's stream and I saw him compounding Sayha Talismans. What are the chances of NCWest not having these since we got the OP cloaks...?
iHotline

Postby Elmar » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:00 am

I am sure that we will sooner or later get the Sayha Talismans. NCWest will never pass up on such a nice opportunity to make money :D

The question is when. The Hungry Horse event will run until October 18. For "fall", i.e. soon after that, Neutron has already announced the Alien Invasion event, possibly with the same spawn location problems as the Hungry Horse, i.e. without aliens. After that it's probably time for the "Salvation" update, so possibly we will see the Sayha Talismans around Christmas.
Elmar

Postby Illogical » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:32 am

Elmar wrote:I am sure that we will sooner or later get the Sayha Talismans. NCWest will never pass up on such a nice opportunity to make money :D

The question is when. The Hungry Horse event will run until October 18. For "fall", i.e. soon after that, Neutron has already announced the Alien Invasion event, possibly with the same spawn location problems as the Hungry Horse, i.e. without aliens. After that it's probably time for the "Salvation" update, so possibly we will see the Sayha Talismans around Christmas.

Alien Invasion without Alien Spawn will cause real riots.
People have been blowing Nano's by the millions for the cloaks and seek a restock.
Illogical

Postby Lineage » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:29 pm

Elmar wrote:I am sure that we will sooner or later get the Sayha Talismans. NCWest will never pass up on such a nice opportunity to make money :D

I decided to roam Innova EU forums, cause as i was stated in other post, i was looking to re-start this winter, but i fall on this:

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/653363/

Innova RU got Sayha Talismans at shop for a limited time. So soon will be in Innova EU as well. Farewell from me... Tera and the upcoming Bless Online seem the most appealing to me for killing time this winter.

Soon at NC West!
Tera - 65 Archer/65 Berserker/65 Warrior/65 Gunner/65 Sorcerer - Inactive
Naia 99/95/80/80 - Retired
Core 100 Sayha Seer/98 Shilien Saint - Inactive
BnS 50 FM/50 BM - Inactive
WoW 60 Arcane Mage - Retired
Lineage

Previous

Return to Archive