Extreme Istina ( blessed)

Extreme Istina ( blessed)

Postby kserw1 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:53 pm

Hello! I need info IF you can about this Rb ^^ 5 parties, enter, then some bubbles make you fly! ^^ can we make something about this ? Any walkthrought? Ty a lot.
kserw1

Re: Extreme Istina ( blessed)

Postby Laby » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:23 pm

If I am right, you should use the Device (the one used to remove flood from regular Istina raid) to "clean" your raid members from this Air bind
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server, Laby - Skelth EU Classic Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Hax » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:27 pm

like laby said.

if u get hellbinded by those "bubbles" 1 member of your cc has to use the energy device on the "bubble" to cleanse you.
Also its useful to remove flood from istina when she uses it (need like 5-8 members to use at the same time or smth around this number).
Nevertheless 3 big mobs will spawn (rest is small fry you crowd control with root, sleep, hero fears (if u have) and tanks) and 1 of them (i dont remember name) can heal istina for big amounts of hp.
so take them out asap (stun/sleep/root/fear/kill).
Rest of the 2 big mobs u can also kill, but they wont heal if u take long.

my advice would be to get istina first to 30-40% hp and then pull all rhapsodies and cooldowns to finish asap. (maybe wait even 20% or so).
Cuz last %'s always hardest.
Hax

Postby Smittie » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:03 am

dont forget to keep an eye out for the color patterns either, try to keep istina in blue most of the time for shorter runs to the other colors.

The poison in the epic version removes alot of cast speed.
---------------------------
99 healer/100 tank
Smittie

Postby Hax » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:40 pm

Smittie wrote:dont forget to keep an eye out for the color patterns either, try to keep istina in blue most of the time for shorter runs to the other colors.

The poison in the epic version removes alot of cast speed.

yep this.
the overall reduction of that debuff is hard.
Hax

Postby Dewin » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:53 pm

Torumba is the name of the healer mobs, and sometimes more than 1 can spawn, we even had 5 or 4 once. Make a macro for targeting them.

In order to see colours you have to set Effect to high in the video settings, green will be green aura at the bottom of istina, blue is blue aura around her and red is red aura on top of her

Also if you fail to remove the binding effect of the bubble with the device and the bubble disappears you get the yoke status for 10 minutes, ask a feoh to use Hell Binding or Mass Hell Binding on you and u will be put down.
Dewin

Return to Archive