Postby Elmar » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:34 am

Thanks a lot for the link, Araya!

I reposted it on official:
http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.p ... &page=2#38

:)
Elmar

Re: Lindvior PTS - Innova

Postby Laby » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:18 am

I don't know if I did anything wrong, but I had to install the regular Lineage 2 game, then use their bookmark to choose the PTS ( I don't know if there is any difference between PTS 1/2/3) and now it's downloading again the PTS client :>
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server, Laby - Skelth EU Classic Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby KnightOfDarkness » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:46 pm

It asks me for a mobile number but never sends a code so I can't start. :(
KnightOfDarkness

Postby Hamster » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:52 pm

I would love to know just about 3rd class skills, but I think it's not possible on PTS cause you are choosing destiny class.
For example old summoner with cats (old feline queen with queen buff) who awakened into an regular Wynn, if choose pony summoner through Hardin - those old skills (kai, feline queen) will stay or they will be deleted?
I have few awakeneds with old skills like cubics or passives and I'm curious if they will stay, so if it's possible to test it on PTS, and if someone will be that nice to check it... I would be very happy :)
Hamster

Postby KenLee » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:10 pm

Is it the same for the english version?

Hamster wrote:I would love to know just about 3rd class skills, but I think it's not possible on PTS cause you are choosing destiny class.
For example old summoner with cats (old feline queen with queen buff) who awakened into an regular Wynn, if choose pony summoner through Hardin - those old skills (kai, feline queen) will stay or they will be deleted?
I have few awakeneds with old skills like cubics or passives and I'm curious if they will stay, so if it's possible to test it on PTS, and if someone will be that nice to check it... I would be very happy :)

My guess, those old pets get "deleted" because the new ones are basically the old ones but modified.
KenLee

Postby Araya » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:06 pm

Beta is on PTS, you can download client from PTS2 also. I didn't have any problem with SMS code T-Mobile, only nwe acc have to do it old ones no.

I would love to know just about 3rd class skills, but I think it's not possible on PTS cause you are choosing destiny class.
I have few awakeneds with old skills like cubics or passives and I'm curious if they will stay, so if it's possible to test it on PTS, and if someone will be that nice to check it... I would be very happ

They have GloryDays to Linvior beta. There was possibility to check this before 10th April 18 GMT +4, but i dodn't make summoner yesterday so i don't know if work. But i make Kamael Feoh to Feoh StormScramer and i have Painkiller,no skill from kamael was delated.
Last edited by Araya on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Araya

Postby Hax » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:11 pm

About summoner:

If you are elf you for sure keep seraphim etc if you awaken Wynn Elemental Master, not sure if you cross awaken Elf Wynn Arcana Lord. (though the cats are amazing and cute!)
Yes you need an account confirmed with mobile number. If you are not russian try to:

1. Log on EU Innova website.
2. Try to confirm your phone there. (It is the EU version but the accounts work exactly the same, any EU account can log on RU website too, yet only the RU website wants your phone number confirmed to log in. The chances of getting a message with the needed code is higher if you try the EU version; Got friends who managed it there but not on the RU site, the message itself could come delayed by 1-2h maybe if unlucky)

Note by firenza:
When you get the sms code and input it into the site, check email for confirmation and click link inside it.

3. Log then on the RU site.
4. Open the script you have bookmarked and choose PTS (not PTS2 or PTS3).
5. You should see Lineage 2 [PTS] now.
6. Press on IGRAT' (or Play if you use chrome to translate).

THEN following errors can happen:

Cannot run on this locale.

Solution:

1. Control Panel
2. Region and Language
3. 4th Tab change system locale
4. Choose Russia
5. Restart your PC.

(This MIGHT turn some stuff into Russian but yet if I dont log on my real administrator account (which is hidden anyways unless activated in windows) nothing really changes, dont ask me why and why not)

2nd Error you might experience are frost update problems etc
This happened to me cuz my connection route to their server was bad, used battleping or lowerping to change the route and all was fine.

Any other problems occuring u can post and mb i know the solution.
Hax

Next

Return to Archive