Lindvior Drops on stage Raids

Lindvior Drops on stage Raids

Postby DodgeThis » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:29 pm

I`ve asked this experiment to juji, but he just deleted my post without any reply, so i won`t struggle anymore in trying.

Do you know, or someone heard smth about this?

===================================

Experiment : Different drop rates

Question : Does killing raids in "stage" raids with high/low lvl chars affect drop rates? For example, you kill istina with 2 groups, one 95 ( max drop rate - white raid ) and one 99 ( low drop rate - deep blue raid), but at the ballista stage you kill ballista with only the 95 group, the 99 one not hitting at all. Does drop rates differ?

Reason : If stage raids drops are all about final stages or not.

Thx

==================================
DodgeThis

Re: Lindvior Drops on stage Raids

Postby Elmar » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:37 am

There have been no official tests about this, neither by the NCTaiwan Quality Assurance Department nor by the NCKorea Lineage 2 Laboratory. I myself also haven't read any player posts about the level of the final stage hitters affecting the drop rate but that doesn't mean that the effect doesn't exist.
Elmar

Postby DodgeThis » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:09 am

Do you have any option in posting on the korean or taiwan forums to try run these tests?

I`ve posted on NCWest forums and my post got deleted with no reason at all. I posted on Innova forum, im still waiting for an answer ( or post delete :) ) . If i knew russian, i`d post on russian forums too but since its out of my league its impossible :).

If u`d find a way to post on korean/taiwan forums asking for experiment would be great to know these kind of stuff.

Tho, i find no reason while my post got deleted on NCWest since i see only benefits for community in this way as for the NCWest themselves. Beeing like i suspect with drops, will convince ppl in buying more drop runes ( even 1h ones for 60 coins its still income for NCWest) and also will bring on market more jewels so ppl can equip themselves and not burn 4-5b on an istina necklace for example.
DodgeThis

Postby Elmar » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:26 am

DodgeThis wrote:Do you have any option in posting on the korean or taiwan forums to try run these tests?

Unfortunately not. They will tell me to try at NCWest :P
(I have an account in Mainland China, where they don't do such tests; in Taiwan I am just a visitor)

I don't understand why your post got deleted either. It seems like a legitimate question. The only problem I see is testing this with one single Juji. When ChildOfHeaven made the original walkthroughs for the GoD bosses, she press-ganged the whole office into helping her. But NCTaiwan has laid off staff too, so that's a thing of the past :(
Elmar

Postby DodgeThis » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:04 am

So unless Innova helps out, only way to find out is to test myself.

Great :)

Thx for info and your time!
DodgeThis

Postby Laby » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:33 am

Regarding Octavis and Frint, I would say that only the last stage count. You are not killing the same NPC before, therefore it's not linked to droprate.

Regarding Istina, no real idea but I would bet it's before the Ballista which counts
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server, Laby - Skelth EU Classic Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby DodgeThis » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:06 pm

I would say same, but why Juji decided to delete my post without any notice and not run the test?

It`s not like it take 10h to do it also... conspiracy theoryes run trough my mind :)
DodgeThis

Postby KenLee » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:07 am

There is a big probability that the drop is very much determined by whoever killed the boss in last stage, like at all the bosses, including 8x ones. Personally I don't think its even worth testing, drops are a joke at istina, players go there mostly for the XP.
KenLee

Postby BurnCycle » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:59 pm

KenLee wrote:There is a big probability that the drop is very much determined by whoever killed the boss in last stage, like at all the bosses, including 8x ones. Personally I don't think its even worth testing, drops are a joke at istina, players go there mostly for the XP.

Octavis/Istina matter only for the shirt drop (it isn't that of a joke drop rate for it) and if you kill them fast enough it pays off doing it whenever you can. So i imagine the test could be useful.
BurnCycle

Postby DodgeThis » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:30 am

i belive test is way more than usefull.

remember tauti has an axe also as last stage.
DodgeThis

Next

Return to Archive