Ertheia

Re: Ertheia

Postby EclecicGroove » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:16 am

Elmar wrote:Here are two interesting screenshots about the effect of a +15 Charisma Tattoo on a lvl 103 Eviscerator with Iss buffs (including Sonatas) and Rose Essence:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/class/ ... eId=595326

With +0 Charisma but +3 DEX:

With +15 Charisma:

I just noticed in this they have way higher stats in other areas as well. Where are they getting these stats from? Are there extra items there they can apply for much higher?
Looking at mine vs the second screen, they have 8 more dex, 6 more luc, 4 more con, 7 more wit, 5 more men. And that's not counting the Str/cha increase that they have with tats. (12 more str, 8 more cha).

With everything available in game in NA right now, you could account to +2- +3 more in all the stats with a max level venir. A couple more + here and there with a dim bracelet, different armor, and +1 stat aug, the castle owner cloak over the hero/light/dark cloak, and obviously the +5/+5 gives them a bit more. But that leaves a pretty big difference in a lot of stats over what we have. Does the next update provide some big ass boost to those stats somewhere?
EclecicGroove

Postby SirBash » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:41 am

+5 dim bracelet, +3 hat, +1 Aug, +2 venir, +3 epic jewels, +4 I believe from +8-10 shiny shirts, + whatever from insanity talisman, and I believe the honors quest adds stats.
SirBash

Postby Elmar » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:54 am

GlassMask has no Insanity Talisman (금목 x), but in the second screenshot she has a Venir's Talisman Stage 8, which gives MEN, WIT, CON, INT, DEX, STR, LUK, CHA +1, and an Honors Cloak, which gives again MEN, WIT, CON, INT, DEX, STR, LUK, CHA +1:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/class/ ... eId=595326

Add to that the other things SirBash mentioned, and it's easy to get those stats :D
Elmar

Postby SirBash » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:54 am

I forgot the Santa buff and maybe he had the +10 stat potions?
SirBash

Postby Elmar » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:01 am

According to GlassMask's original main post she just had Iss buffs (including Sonatas) and Rose Essence. But according to the date it is possible that she has an overenchanted version of the new Shirts that were introduced in Korea on September 17 (or an old Shiny Shirt) that she didn't mention:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... T#hd101590
Elmar

Postby EclecicGroove » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:48 am

I have a +7 shiny shirt, longing, level 12 venir, +3 bracelet, and castle cloak (not clan leader tho).

So aside from the b anthy)con/men +3)/vala (str/int +3) stats, the extra +1 from the cloak that's still quite a bit of stats left to make up. The str/con/cha/men mostly line up, still possibly a few + unaccounted for here and there, but the luc, dex, and wit (not that it matters much, but still) are quite a bit higher without any tats affecting them to explain it.

The extra dex is basically 2 +4 tats over what I have, which is fairly significant for the class.

I suppose I'd need to see what the honors gives stat wise, but I couldn't imagine it would be that big an increase.
EclecicGroove

Postby Draecke » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:09 am

honors adds like +3 to all stats if u fully complete them, add to that the bonus of new cloak & honors head gear.. it's pretty strong stuff all together.
Draecke

Postby Elmar » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:53 am

The Honors Tiara adds 50 points to your attack Attribute, but not STR, WIT etc.:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... 4%EB%9D%BC

But yes, with Dignity of Honors lvl 3 (all stats except LUC +3) and Fate of Honors (LUC +3) plus the Honors Cloak you are automatically at all stats +4 just from the new Noblesse.
Elmar

Postby EclecicGroove » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:06 pm

Still leaving a few outliers, but that at least would bring things up fairly close. I was just focused on the STR difference when I first looked at it (since the Patk is pretty damn high), but when I went to look at it again I noticed that every single stat was higher than mine, and some by a fairly large degree. But if they are wearing the honors cloak and only have a venir's level 8. That would still leave a bunch unexplained. But there's really no way for me to tell other than doing a full side by side comparison of every piece of gear they have to see if there's something they have there that we don't. (which certainly isn't impossible).

I suppose they could also have a high level emerald as well if they have those applied.
EclecicGroove

Previous

Return to Archive