Ertheia

Re: Ertheia

Postby KnightOfDarkness » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:57 pm

They look +14 possibly bloody.
KnightOfDarkness

Postby EclecicGroove » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:02 pm

Yeah, I'd say 13-15 as well. So a pretty nice boost over what I have. That + level increases + the increased STR. But even with that I never would have imagined the patk would get that high.

If they have those bloody/dark and have a level 5 Ruby and a damage increase belt (nurka, rulers, etc) they must hit like a freight train when they pop br and crit.
EclecicGroove

Postby Laby » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:52 pm

Check this Titan soloing Balok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqofma7 ... e=youtu.be

Stuff is crazy, but it reminds me of Tiat Somehow :)
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby troomar » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:12 pm

All of these "solo" killing movies are ridiculous. I can understand he needs boxes to enter the instance, but what we can actually see:
- Titan has full buff from 1 iss box
- Titan has got battle rhapsody twice from two of his iss boxes
- Balok is fully debuffed almost all the time from his iss box + critical wound from othell + backstab debuff from othell
- Othell is hitting all the time (his dps is probably low, but still...)

Now compare it as if all the party members were active players:
- Titan has buff buff from 1 iss
- Titan has got battle rhapsody twice from both isses
- Balok is fully debuffed all the time, dps from both isses is negligible + debuffs from othell + his dps (not negligible)
- Othell is using skills all the time

So where is the "solo"? The only real difference is the dps of othell. Yes, the dps from Titan is amazing, he can kill it as a standalone DD in party, but it cannot be called "solo" killing Balok/Tauti/whatever movie even in one's wettest dream.
troomar

Postby Ferine » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:51 pm

troomar wrote:All of these "solo" killing movies are ridiculous. I can understand he needs boxes to enter the instance, but what we can actually see:
- Titan has full buff from 1 iss box
- Titan has got battle rhapsody twice from two of his iss boxes
- Balok is fully debuffed almost all the time from his iss box + critical wound from othell + backstab debuff from othell
- Othell is hitting all the time (his dps is probably low, but still...)

Now compare it as if all the party members were active players:
- Titan has buff buff from 1 iss
- Titan has got battle rhapsody twice from both isses
- Balok is fully debuffed all the time, dps from both isses is negligible + debuffs from othell + his dps (not negligible)
- Othell is using skills all the time

So where is the "solo"? The only real difference is the dps of othell. Yes, the dps from Titan is amazing, he can kill it as a standalone DD in party, but it cannot be called "solo" killing Balok/Tauti/whatever movie even in one's wettest dream.

Your comment is ridiculous, not the movie, it's frustrating when people complain about this "solo" stuff..

The fact is it can be done by 1 person. All 4 accounts can be boxed by a single player quite easily without needing programs, therefore it is SOLO. Anything that could be done by a single char with no outside debuffs or buffs would simply be dull, anyone could do ity, the game mechanics rely on debuffs and buffs.

It's like saying "You're not solo xp-ing because you have a boxed ISS"...
Erica -> Bartz -> Chronos
Domi -> 103/100/80/80 Aeore/Wynn, 102/100 Evisc, 101 ISS, 100/99 Feoh/Yul + More
Ferine

Postby Draecke » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:59 pm

semantics really.. it's just doing it as 1 person aka player behind/in front of the pc versus which I think troomar means 1 ingame char doing it all by himself..

all in all 2 different things :twisted:
Draecke

Postby troomar » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:33 pm

Ferine wrote:It's like saying "You're not solo xp-ing because you have a boxed ISS"...

Of course it's not solo if you have box iss. According to this logic half of the parties on Naia are solo, because they are driven by 1 (solo) script... :D
troomar

Postby Pretume » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:55 pm

That's why I prefer action MMOs because their mechanics require real active players, it's harder if not impossible for a player to control more than 1 character in certain MMOs.

Lineage 2 is quite easy for a player to control 2-3 chararcters with his own hands due to its mechacics and over reliance on buffs. But it'll continue being called solo.As a matter of fact solo in L2 has always meant your main char + 1-2 boxed buffers(in pre god mainly, some players had even WC + BD + SW combo for solo purposes).

EDIT: even non MMO games like LoL or Diablo have mechanics that make impossible for a player to play more than 1 character unless either he is a ninja or has 4 arms.

Maybe in pvp L2 still requires a full party of real players, maybe, because I don't play it a long time ago and don't know how the pvp is now.
Pretume

Postby Illogical » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:45 pm

I miss my Doomcryer, Sword Singer, Blade Dancer, Fortune Seeker and Eva Saint following me around all day long, buffing and debuffing on in-game macro's. And still I called my grind in Gaint's Cave and Delusion Chamber solo xp.
Illogical

Postby troomar » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:01 pm

Pretume: This is the reason why I find such movies ridiculous. Difference between real players and boxes is almost non existent. "Hey, look at me, I can farm this boss solo in full party" :D wtf?
The real interesting thing about such movies is "Uuuh, big numbers!" And the way how he built up his character.

As an Iss enchanter I really hate how all of these DDs are calling their farming "solo".
- "Hey, look, I'm Iss enchanter and I can farm Tauti solo! (with 6 boxed Wynns)... :lol: "

Ok, I think that's it. No more off topic. :?
troomar

PreviousNext

Return to Archive