Healer Armor mastery

Re: Healer Armor mastery

Postby Laby » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:58 am

Tiferet wrote:My robe is +4 and I hardly reach max casting speed with an acumen weapon... WTF is with this myth? Or am I missing something?

And CON hat barely adds 300 HP, now tell me how 300 HP can make a difference with a base pool of 20k...

horuswar will prolly correct me, but he is also a Dark Elf. You need to consider :

- Clan Skills
- Rose Buff
- Rudolph Agathion
- At least Annihilation / Hellfire talisman

and prolly something else, Malda will add more details if he is nice enough (which I don't doubt)
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server, Laby - Skelth EU Classic Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Tiferet » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:27 pm

random wrote:I'm guessing you're dark elf without WIT dyes? It's not hard to reach 1999 cast speed without acumen weapon or robe set if you have a good amount of WIT.

+6 WIT -2 MEN dyes (yes, can't afford better stats for now). Yes, I'm a Dark Elf Shillien Saint.

Well, if we consider Rose buff/Dimensional thingie then it's easy to reach max casting speed even with heavy :lol: ; keep in mind that if you don't write down the specifics someone can forget about the existence of some things (like I just did) or can't have all that stuff (I, for instance, won't spend a dime for the Seed Talisman - I have other priorities -, but I have access to the dimensional buff and the castle cloak).
Somehow, from some posts, it appeared everyone could reach 1999 casting speed without any "special" addition, and I was in "WTF?" mode :|
Anyway, thank you all for clarifying my mistakes ;)
[Naia] Tiferet - Aeore Healer / Wynn Summoner / Shillien Templar / Ghost Sentinel (retired)
[Guild Wars 2] Macha Whitelight - (Mesmer) and 7 other toons (Ranger, Elementalist, Necromancer, Guardian, Thief, Warrior, Engineer)
Tiferet

Postby Lineage » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:41 pm

I would suggest you to not spend adena (and/or money) if your plan is Olympiad effectiveness. You know that stacked yuls/othells/tyrrs will 1-2 shot you, and interrupt your skills.
Tera - 65 Archer/65 Berserker/65 Warrior/65 Gunner/65 Sorcerer - Inactive
Naia 99/95/80/80 - Retired
Core 100 Sayha Seer/98 Shilien Saint - Inactive
BnS 50 FM/50 BM - Inactive
WoW 60 Arcane Mage - Retired
Lineage

Postby Tiferet » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:11 pm

My focus is not on Olympiad games, but mass PvP. And at least on Castle Sieges, I get decent defensive stats. Still not good enough to dismiss certain archers/daggers' hits as mosquito bites... :lol:
[Naia] Tiferet - Aeore Healer / Wynn Summoner / Shillien Templar / Ghost Sentinel (retired)
[Guild Wars 2] Macha Whitelight - (Mesmer) and 7 other toons (Ranger, Elementalist, Necromancer, Guardian, Thief, Warrior, Engineer)
Tiferet

Postby Alarion » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:48 pm

i prefer my blessed robe +6 and eventualy in worst situation switch harmony from iss. However i am fine most time in robe and:

Hero weapon
Hero cloak
PoWind (20% HP)
Potion for 20% hp cp
full buffs
passive hp bonus from robe mastery

58k HP and 54+k CP

almost like a tank and with strong dps (100k m atack as healer w/o m atak hat and w/o blessed valakas) hitting some typical low m def users for 8-20k as healer...
Alarion

Previous

Return to Archive