Dimensional Warp

Re: Ertheia - Dimensional Barrier

Postby Ash » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:58 am

Pretty sure titan is dependant on the tank for the kill speed, and you also need the dagger, whilst 3 nukers can go just with iss and it wont be a problem. And when you put 3 feohs vs 1 titans, feohs will clean the rooms much much faster ;)
Ash

Postby socketka » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:40 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxNv5MNMSA
iss+3 nukers.
for draecke, stats/inventory in 57 minute... ;)
socketka

Postby Draecke » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:17 am

interesting what are those lvl4/12 agathions ? also what is that potion he used on 4th bar forth from top right corner ?

and sock that's obviously a PVP build on the ISS as why else go +10 CON and minus on STR, most likely his weapon has HP SA as well - pretty standard and nothing special imo
Draecke

Postby B3lial » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:34 am

Those agathions are most probably zodiac agathions that are also available on innova servers. More about them in this thread viewtopic.php?f=48&t=1456
No idea about potion, though. Probably some event or l2store stuff.
B3lial

Dimensional Warp

Postby SirBash » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:50 am

Draecke wrote:interesting what are those lvl4/12 agathions ? also what is that potion he used on 4th bar forth from top right corner ?

and sock that's obviously a PVP build on the ISS as why else go +10 CON and minus on STR, most likely his weapon has HP SA as well - pretty standard and nothing special imo

His F3 skill is a blink... I am guessing from his agathion.

Also that potion is a super elixir (Erthia Craft)... it is a mana/cp/hp combination super elixir
SirBash

Re: Dimensional Warp

Postby Elmar » Tue May 26, 2015 5:16 am

Here is a video of a lvl 99 Arcana Lord doing Floor 1 of the Dimensional Warp together with a lvl 101 Hierophant:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/class/ ... iasName=51

She has a two-handed Tauti Axe and a BuffZone Agathion that you could only get by buying a one-month subscription during their Horse Year Spring Festival event, but apart from that her equipment is average:
+5 Eternal Light set
Hellfire Talisman
Benir Talisman Stage 8
Freya's Cloak

The one-by-one killing method is less effective than what a Tyrr Warrior can do with AoE, but she manages :)
Elmar

Postby EclecicGroove » Tue May 26, 2015 12:53 pm

On my Evic with the 1 hour nstore buffs I can clear the first room just as the 10 min warning comes up. I can get most of the way, or all of the way through floor 2 before tming out (depends on mob spawn pattern and luck with crits etc).

If I have rose or similar I can make it all the way to Floor 3 and a bit into it before I time out.
Boost scroll + valiant scroll (only did once to mess around, too expensive to use too often) I can make it through to the end of stage 3 and start of stage 4 if I want.
EclecicGroove

Postby socketka » Tue May 26, 2015 4:38 pm

I am able to do stage 5. no PVE weapon, no red weapon, no rose, no debuffs/br from iss (too lazy to switch window) :)
socketka

Postby EclecicGroove » Tue May 26, 2015 4:52 pm

socketka wrote:I am able to do stage 5. no PVE weapon, no red weapon, no rose, no debuffs/br from iss (too lazy to switch window) :)

I might be able to do that now. But not with the 1 hour nstore buffs.

I've also only got an ok OE'd r99 1sa weapon. Nothing I have is "top of the line", and most isn't even next best. But I'm built decently to do some good damage.

The main thing I've found now is that if I go in 100% solo like I was, the loss of heal on back step makes me need to take a lot more care.

I don't know how far I could make it truly solo if I stocked up on a bunch of HP items and just used them without a care (I'm pretty broke, so I tend to conserve money when I can).

If I had erthea boost/rose/weaver + valiant + the temp boss jewels + talismans and the like... I could probably go pretty damn far. But to much money for me to bother without enough payoff. I'd be better off soloing in EV.
EclecicGroove

Postby Ferine » Fri May 29, 2015 10:36 am

Best I've done 100% solo is 1 mob off stage 8 on my 99 summoner with GM buffs.... it was basically a standard buff set + valiant I think.

I was killing the last mob on stage 7 when it kicked me. :(
Erica -> Bartz -> Chronos
Domi -> 103/100/80/80 Aeore/Wynn, 102/100 Evisc, 101 ISS, 100/99 Feoh/Yul + More
Ferine

PreviousNext

Return to Archive