NCWest Dimensional siege time

NCWest Dimensional siege time

Postby Draecke » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:52 am

plz chime in here here to get the DS times fixed as right now a lot of clans & players do not participate as the times are really not OK for them considering the next day Monday aka work day so not nice to have DS till deep in the night..

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=264417
Draecke

Re: NCWest Dimensional siege time

Postby teezaken » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:59 am

Draecke wrote:plz chime in here here to get the DS times fixed as right now a lot of clans & players do not participate as the times are really not OK for them considering the next day Monday aka work day so not nice to have DS till deep in the night..

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=264417

already did atm its SH only thread eh? :p
teezaken

Postby Draecke » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:12 am

nah we only initiated it, it wasn't that much fun without DH showing up.. we're just trying to make DS more fun then a private Nova vs SH clan pvp event ^^"

with all castles being available with decent rewards and every castle holding clan being able to send 70ppl there should be more activity then what I saw last time..
Draecke

Postby Tiferet » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:33 pm

Draecke wrote:with all castles being available with decent rewards and every castle holding clan being able to send 70ppl there should be more activity then what I saw last time..

Thought only Rune and Aden held the good rewards, or did I miss something?
[Naia] Tiferet - Aeore Healer / Wynn Summoner / Shillien Templar / Ghost Sentinel (retired)
[Guild Wars 2] Macha Whitelight - (Mesmer) and 7 other toons (Ranger, Elementalist, Necromancer, Guardian, Thief, Warrior, Engineer)
Tiferet

Postby Draecke » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:42 pm

if by good you mean pvp weapon stones then yes but you get a lot of pvp armor stones on the other castles which is still good in my book with exeqq camping gainax..

and Tif give it a try as the clans we fought were dead in minutes, sure you wont stand a chance against some of the other top clans but pick your castle wisely and maybe make an alliance with some of the other Naia clans to split the reward and defend together

reason I say split rewards is cause you need to hold it for like 4x in a row to get the best rewards

also don't forget at some time this will be part of the server territory wars where the more castles 1 server owns the more overall boost they will get but that's future stuff even though still nice to give it a try imo :)
Draecke

Postby Sabotin » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:54 pm

To be honest you guys are so far ahead that the pvp loses the fun factor in 5 min :P . Anyway yeah, dimensional sieges a really a bit late for us, but I'm not sure it will be enough of a factor to get things changed. They can just say that EU has their own servers and that will be that.
Sabotin

Postby Draecke » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:05 pm

Elmar already posted that the current time is wrong from a Korean perspective: http://boards.lineage2.com/showpost.php ... stcount=40

Of course Rune & Aden castles are going to be close to impossible to get but what's stopping you from taking Heine/Schutgard/Dion/Gludio ?

If the times get changed to normal imo give it a try ;)
Draecke

Postby Sabotin » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:39 pm

The alliance I was in at the time did in fact take 2 other castles, I'm just saying that it will always be a private pvp party for you cause nobody wants to pvp you and I'm sure you don't really get that much fun mowing down siege fields :D .

Oh and if it's 20-22 CST that's 3-5am CET, not much of an improvement :lol:
Sabotin

Postby Tiferet » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:39 pm

Draecke wrote:if by good you mean pvp weapon stones then yes but you get a lot of pvp armor stones on the other castles which is still good in my book with exeqq camping gainax..

and Tif give it a try as the clans we fought were dead in minutes, sure you wont stand a chance against some of the other top clans but pick your castle wisely and maybe make an alliance with some of the other Naia clans to split the reward and defend together

Not many people in my clan are that happy to be smashed to pieces as soon as they enter a siege field (happened to me with DiegoVargas and iMartelx killing me in 1 blow the moment I stepped into Giran's :D ), but I'll pass word to my CL, let's see what the future will bear for us lesser clans...
[Naia] Tiferet - Aeore Healer / Wynn Summoner / Shillien Templar / Ghost Sentinel (retired)
[Guild Wars 2] Macha Whitelight - (Mesmer) and 7 other toons (Ranger, Elementalist, Necromancer, Guardian, Thief, Warrior, Engineer)
Tiferet

Postby Laby » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:19 pm

Tiferet wrote:
Draecke wrote:if by good you mean pvp weapon stones then yes but you get a lot of pvp armor stones on the other castles which is still good in my book with exeqq camping gainax..

Not many people in my clan are that happy to be smashed to pieces as soon as they enter a siege field (happened to me with DiegoVargas and iMartelx killing me in 1 blow the moment I stepped into Giran's :D ), but I'll pass word to my CL, let's see what the future will bear for us lesser clans...

One clan on Naia took a castle on DS and hold it with less than 30 ppl, just saying :)
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server, Laby - Skelth EU Classic Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Next

Return to Archive