Shadow of Light

Re: Shadow of Light

Postby Elmar » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:44 pm

Ferine wrote:Going back to Summoners what I've always wondered is does the "Item Transfer" buff in Infinite Odyssey transfer boss jewel effects (crit dmg, crit rate etc) or PURELY Bloody/Dark.

With the Shadow Of Light changes I'm assuming it's purely bloody/dark and summoners still suck in Infinite Odyssey.

You are assuming right. In the explanation above the skill box it says explicitly that "at the moment" (현재) only the special stats of Dark/Bloody weapons and armors (다크/블러디 헬리오스 무기 및 다크/블러디 아이디오스 방어구) are transferred:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... 4#hd100970

The term "at the moment" suggests that maybe one day Tauti weapons etc. will be included (점차 확대될 예정이다 means "it is planned to expand this step by step"), but that has not yet been implemented :)
Elmar

Re: Shadow of Light

Postby Ferine » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:21 pm

Elmar wrote:
Ferine wrote:Going back to Summoners what I've always wondered is does the "Item Transfer" buff in Infinite Odyssey transfer boss jewel effects (crit dmg, crit rate etc) or PURELY Bloody/Dark.

With the Shadow Of Light changes I'm assuming it's purely bloody/dark and summoners still suck in Infinite Odyssey.

You are assuming right. In the explanation above the skill box it says explicitly that "at the moment" (현재) only the special stats of Dark/Bloody weapons and armors (다크/블러디 헬리오스 무기 및 다크/블러디 아이디오스 방어구) are transferred:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... 4#hd100970

The term "at the moment" suggests that maybe one day Tauti weapons etc. will be included (점차 확대될 예정이다 means "it is planned to expand this step by step"), but that has not yet been implemented :)

Thanks! Google Translate is never that great, lol.

WTB Dualclass change process without level loss. Regret not changing from Wynn when it was high 80s low 90s now, once they rocked now they're just "ok" at PvE and "Sub Par" in PvP. :(
Erica -> Bartz -> Chronos
Domi -> 103/100/80/80 Aeore/Wynn, 102/100 Evisc, 101 ISS, 100/99 Feoh/Yul + More
Ferine

Previous

Return to Archive