Shadow of Light

Shadow of Light

Postby Elmar » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:06 am

On December 10, next Wednesday, a new installment of Infinite Odyssey will go live - Shadow of Light:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/promotion/in ... adow#story

Monsters that operate in 7 person parties, Shadow Wapons that you can echant to +10, then collect 10 Shadow Ingots and exchange them for super weapons, and of course new skills :)

Patch notes:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... %ED%8A%B81

Content of the patch:

- Shadow Weapons (Link)
- Shadow Weapons are R99 Grade (Link)
- Changes to Summoner Marks (Link)
Elmar

Re: Shadow of Light

Postby KnightOfDarkness » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:42 am

I didn't see the new skills, just old ones.
KnightOfDarkness

Postby Elmar » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:51 am

All the way at the bottom of the page. Wynn Summoners get Call of Arcana/Elemental/Spectral, increasing M.Atk. and M.Crit. Rate for themslevs as well as P.Atk. and Knock Back/Down success rate for the Cats (Arcana Lords), M.Atk. and Casting Speed for themselves as well as P.Atk. Atk.Speed and skill reuse time reduction for the Unicorns (Elemental Masters) resp. M.Atk. and M.Crit Damage for themselves as well as Critical Damage and Lethal Attack success rate for their servitors (Spectral Masters).
Elmar

Postby KnightOfDarkness » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:54 am

Ah so its just summoners. I wonder why the have pictures of old skills above it.
KnightOfDarkness

Postby Elmar » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:15 am

It says "Grown-Up Active Skills" above those icons. No numbers are given, but I could imagine that you get a higher level of those skills, with better stats, when you have reached a certain character level.
Elmar

Postby KnightOfDarkness » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:27 am

Ah ok
KnightOfDarkness

Postby Rallum » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:59 am

Elmar wrote:On December 10, next Wednesday, a new installment of Infinite Odyssey will go live - Shadow of Light:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/promotion/in ... adow#story

Monsters that operate in 7 person parties, Shadow Wapons that you can echant to +10, then collect 10 Shadow Ingots and exchange them for super weapons, and of course new skills :)

Can you a bit more clear on the weapons part? You get the Shadow weapon by collecting the fragments? Is there any sort of comparison to other existing weapons?
Btw, is there any change on the Ability system? (Did they increase the limit of abilities you could had on the previous update?)
Rallum

Postby Elmar » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:27 pm

You will find a Google-translatable version of the preview page here:
http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/?ne ... e=lineage2

First you need a basic Shadow Weapon, which seems to be dropped by the new party monsters (that's Harv's assumption, not explicitly stated by NCsoft). Then you must enchant that basic Shadow Weapon to +10 and bring it, plus 10 Shadow Ingots (probably also dropped by the new monsters) to Neti in Gludin Village, who will give you in exchange an even more powerful weapon.

So far nothing has been said about a change to the Ability System.
Elmar

Postby Rallum » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:24 pm

Thanks for the reply.
I'm guessing in the end, those strong weapons will be like tauti and the new boss weapons.
The 7 man party mobs is a funny development for me. A few years back there was a private server that implemented such system and i have to confess it was a really nice challenge.
Rallum

Postby SirBash » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:32 pm

Shadow weapon means they are time limited? What are the stats?
SirBash

Next

Return to Archive