Postby Elmar » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:25 am

Today new skill enchantment routes have been added on the Korean PTS:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/tsnoti ... eId=596906

The new update is scheduled to go live next week:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/promotion/in ... ewguardian

Patch notes:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... %ED%8A%B82

Content of the patch:

- New enchantment routes for class-specific Tank Auras (Link)
- Three new Bosses added (Link)
- Bosses don't drop anything (Link)
Elmar

Re: The New Guardian of Astatine

Postby Laby » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:42 am

One week between PTS and Live, that's quite short :o
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server, Laby - Skelth EU Classic Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Sabotin » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:39 am

That's one week more than we get :D . I'm realy curious to see the new 2h animations.

More precise info on tank class specific aura enchants:

Paladin (Iron+): P.Def increase or P.Crit.Dmg resist
HK (Rage+): Own P.Atk increase or enemy P.Atk decrease
EK (Resistance+): M.Def increase or speed increase
ST (Newfangled thing): M.Atk/Cast Spd. increase or P.Atk/Atk.Spd increase (this one is written differently than the others, I might have read it wrong)

Again we're talking about small numbers, like 6.7% at +20.

On paper the Astatine fortress seems interesting. It has something like those labyrinth kamalokas, where killing a floor applies a debuff on the boss at the end? I liked that part where you could pick which floors to clear based on your party comp/gear
Last edited by Sabotin on Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sabotin

Postby Draecke » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:44 am

when you say only party members does that not also include the tank or is it really all in party except the tank?
Draecke

Postby Elmar » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:24 am

In the PTS patch notes it doesn't say. If Sabotin posts the original description/a screenshot I might be able to tell you more :)

In the meantime, here is a detailed description of the newly added dungeons in the Astatine Fortress:
http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/?ne ... e=lineage2

When you kill Logistics Officer Hummel on the first floor, all the monsters on that floor get the "Supply Interrupted" debuff and their max. HP will be reduced by 15% until that Boss respawns.
When you kill Senior Commander Georg on the second floor, all the monsters on that floor get the "Faulty Equipment" debuff and their max. HP will be reduced by 15% until that Boss respawns.
When you defeat Brigadier General Bernstein on the third floor (he will escape), all the monsters on the 3rd and 4th floor get the "Lax Discipline" debuff and their max. HP will be reduced by 15% until that Boss respawns; the Embryo Scouts who are calling in additional troops upon detection of an intruder will vanish. In addition to that you get access to the Command Post one-party instance, which can be done once a day.
Attachments
HummelGeorgBernstein.jpg
From http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/?news=124958&site=lineage2
HummelGeorgBernstein.jpg (104.37 KiB) Viewed 6774 times
Elmar

Postby Sabotin » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:21 pm

My mistake, I failed to notice that both the self and the party effects are modified (that part is further down the list despite having a lower ID...). So it applies to everyone in party including the tank.
Sabotin

Postby Elmar » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:21 pm

Ah, now I understand. Thanks a lot for the clarification, Sabotin! :)
Elmar

Postby Dworgul » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:53 pm

will this just a smaller update? Is there any info what drops in this instance, how much its reuse time etc. Will any new open field hunting zone too?
Dworgul

Postby Elmar » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:03 pm

There is no information about the drops. The respawn times you will find in the PTS patch notes I linked in the very first post of this thread. The three new Bosses first appear in the open part of the Astatine Fortress. The Command Post is instanced. There are no additional open field hunting grounds.
Elmar

Postby Elmar » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:23 pm

Sabotin wrote:... I liked that part where you could pick which floors to clear based on your party comp/gear

I am not sure whether you can pick the floor yourself (like in the Chamber of Delusion instance) or whether the system automatically chooses the monster composition on the 2nd floor according to the class composition of your party, or whether by entering the 2nd floor you determine the monster composition on the 2nd and 3rd floor. (2층은 입장 파티의 클래스에 따라 몬스터 출현이 달라지도록 구성하였습니다).

My personal bet would be that this is an automatic selection the system makes for you, either only for the 2nd or for the 2nd and 3rd floor.
Elmar

Next

Return to Archive