Current State of Kamael Judicator

Postby MYSTERYouse » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:11 pm

Draecke wrote:quite true but so is getting an Insanity talisman and I've seen ~15 already of those just on Naia..

I'll just wait it out.. these things tend to get easier/cheaper to get over time, let's see next year ;)

That one always works ... (-:
MYSTERica - Yul Trickster 104 / (100 Wynn Summoner) - (Doombringer 80) - (Soulhound 80) ... but dwarf in a nature
MYSTERYouse

Re: Ertheia - Alchemy

Postby Laby » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:42 pm

And three years later, he is back

Welcome back MYSTERYouse \o/
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby MYSTERYouse » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:25 pm

Laby wrote:And three years later, he is back

Welcome back MYSTERYouse \o/

Naaah, you can't imagine what a ton of threads one needs to go trough when you skipped at least 4 big updates ... been ingame for few days trying to check the market and gameplay I have no words ...

... took me quite some time to pick these 90 adena that drop from the mobs in DV
... soloing blue mobs in harnaks lvl1 imba good
... nerfed droprate of questitems compared to a month or two ago
... fixed archer close vs. range damage - now being equal sweet
... still not sure if I will be able to make further with my Judi as an enchanter once I hit 85 ... (shes also a dual class), as an Inspector who was made a dual class before the last update this seems to be quite a rarity
... still have no clue what should I do/get and/or focus on - will call you Draecke - check your PM (-:

Sorry for out of topic post, should have probably created a separate thread, but not in an attention wh0re mood right now ... so thank you Laby for warm welcome
MYSTERica - Yul Trickster 104 / (100 Wynn Summoner) - (Doombringer 80) - (Soulhound 80) ... but dwarf in a nature
MYSTERYouse

Postby Elmar » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:23 am

MYSTERYouse wrote:... still not sure if I will be able to make further with my Judi as an enchanter once I hit 85 ... (shes also a dual class), as an Inspector who was made a dual class before the last update this seems to be quite a rarity

I just found this screenshot on my computer. I think it was once posted by Juji when the question of Awakening a Judicator arose at the time of the Lindvior update. You can level your Judicator to 85 (there are quests to do this fairly quickly at the Fields of Whispers and Silence near Heine), then do the Awakening quest, then talk to the Iss Enchanter statue and get this. You can choose any Enchanter except Judicator.
Attachments
JudicatorAwakening.jpg
JudicatorAwakening.jpg (41.55 KiB) Viewed 3215 times
Elmar

Postby Draecke » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:41 pm

It's alive!!!! Hiya Dwarfie, welcome back :D

ps, Elmar/Laby maybe best to move all of this into a new topic dedicated for the questions Mysterica has as right now not many people will realize there's a question on kameal race/class here ? just cause for example I know the Judicator topic got discussed to death on the official forum back in the day when Korea killed the class..
Draecke

Postby Laby » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:19 pm

Draecke wrote:ps, Elmar/Laby maybe best to move all of this into a new topic dedicated for the questions Mysterica has as right now

done :)
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Elmar » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:14 pm

Draecke wrote:... I know the Judicator topic got discussed to death on the official forum back in the day when Korea killed the class..

Back in those discussions on the official forum it was suggested that you could leave your Judicator un-Awakened and use it as a raid buffer, leveling it up in party. After all, from lvl 85 onwards you can wear R-Grade armors. On the other hand, an un-Awakened character is rather squishy and constantly needs to be protected in lvl 85+ areas. I guess you would have to be a truly fanatic Kamael to go that route :)
Elmar

Postby Rallum » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:39 am

Elmar wrote:
Draecke wrote:... I know the Judicator topic got discussed to death on the official forum back in the day when Korea killed the class..

Back in those discussions on the official forum it was suggested that you could leave your Judicator un-Awakened and use it as a raid buffer, leveling it up in party. After all, from lvl 85 onwards you can wear R-Grade armors. On the other hand, an un-Awakened character is rather squishy and constantly needs to be protected in lvl 85+ areas. I guess you would have to be a truly fanatic Kamael to go that route :)

But from what i've seen, isn't it only for the lower level raids? (like 85-94 raids?)
Think a saw somewhere that the debuffs don't land on higher level raids.
Rallum

Re: Current State of Kamael Judicator

Postby Elmar » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:01 am

You could be right; I also seem to remember somthing like that. Since the Judicator skills are all 85-, they probably won't be enchantable in the next update, when we get the new skill enchantment system. But maybe it would be worth it to wait the two months more and see whether the developers didn't commit an oversight there :D
Elmar

Re: Current State of Kamael Judicator

Postby MYSTERYouse » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:04 am

The skills land in around 20-30% on lvl 82 with lvl 80-83 mobs. I am talking about normal mobs. I would need to test with mage weapon and wizzard harmony, as I M running around with +7 icarus if I remember correctly.

The skills also cannot be enchanted anymore ...
MYSTERYouse

Next

Return to Archive