Current State of Kamael Judicator

Re: Current State of Kamael Judicator

Postby Draecke » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:28 pm

pretty much what Elmar says :)
Draecke

Postby MYSTERYouse » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:18 pm

Elmar wrote:But before you pay 100 million adena to Raina for the Dual Class change I would, like Laby said, absolutely write to the NCWest support, explain that you are a returning player and now stranded with an Enchanter class. The Chaos Essence (Dual) would only permit you to switch within your archetype ...

So far no luck from the first level of support, asked them to escalate it to the next tier (also wrote a PM to Juji).

If I pay the fee for the dual change - will this allow me to pick any of the classes or again only a enchanter archetype? I do not want to pay 100m for the chaos essence I would normally have.
MYSTERica - Yul Trickster 104 / (100 Wynn Summoner) - (Doombringer 80) - (Soulhound 80) ... but dwarf in a nature
MYSTERYouse

Postby Smittie » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:11 am

I think you guys have Chaos Essence and Stone of Destiny confused.

If the player doesnt want to be an Iss Dual class, he/she can change it at Raina on Talking Island for 100 mil (a few mil discount for each lvl past 85, I think I payed 30m at 93).

A Chaos Essence (Dual Class) from the store would only let him/her change from for instance a Hierophant Iss, to a Swordmuse Iss.

I doubt GM's would help you change anything, a Kamael Judicator goes Iss enchanter by default, its the closest class in comparison, but there are no Iss Judicators, hence the choices of other Iss upon awakening.
---------------------------
99 healer/100 tank
Smittie

Postby MYSTERYouse » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:10 am

This has been solved alredy, I changed the dual class to an othel fortune seeker with the help of the NPC.
MYSTERica - Yul Trickster 104 / (100 Wynn Summoner) - (Doombringer 80) - (Soulhound 80) ... but dwarf in a nature
MYSTERYouse

Postby Elmar » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:55 pm

Here is an interesting case that should be linked for future reference. The player had used the Stone of Destiny to change his Kamael Main Class to an Othel Rogue, but had not diversified that to Adventurer, Ghost Hunter or whatever after the Lindvior update. Only after he picked one of the Rogue classes he could Awaken his Judicator to one of the four traditional Enchanters:
http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=272979#18
Elmar

Postby Tiferet » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:50 pm

Well... I think it's pretty logical. You couldn't awaken or diversify your dual before your main did, so why should it have been different?
[Naia] Tiferet - Aeore Healer / Wynn Summoner / Shillien Templar / Ghost Sentinel (retired)
[Guild Wars 2] Macha Whitelight - (Mesmer) and 7 other toons (Ranger, Elementalist, Necromancer, Guardian, Thief, Warrior, Engineer)
Tiferet

Postby Elmar » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:20 am

Ah, I had totally forgotten about that :)
Elmar

Postby Elmar » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:49 am

MYSTERYouse wrote:This has been solved already, I changed the dual class to an othel fortune seeker with the help of the NPC.

Today an event started in Korea where you can change your Dual Class for a fee of 667 Gemstone R-Grade with the level being maintained and only the skills being reset:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... 8#hd103519

People who are not happy about what became of their Judicator after Awakening to a different Enchanter class (or a different class altogether) might want to wait until the Red Scales Trader Group makes a stop on our servers :)
Elmar

Previous

Return to Archive