Current State of Kamael Judicator

Re: Ertheia - Alchemy

Postby Tiferet » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:42 am

Elmar wrote:I guess you would have to be a truly fanatic Kamael to go that route :)

KlraTheJustice on Naia was this kind of fanatic. Go guess his rage at the changes to pre-awakened skill enchant...
[Naia] Tiferet - Aeore Healer / Wynn Summoner / Shillien Templar / Ghost Sentinel (retired)
[Guild Wars 2] Macha Whitelight - (Mesmer) and 7 other toons (Ranger, Elementalist, Necromancer, Guardian, Thief, Warrior, Engineer)
Tiferet

Re: Current State of Kamael Judicator

Postby MYSTERYouse » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:20 am

Indeed fanatic player, when you consider that you had to devote your time into raising 2 subclasses to level 75 in order to get to the Inpsector and now you basically get any other race/char with just kamael look (ok, you get the subclass skills). And at least in my case, I talk about playing all the subs by hand.

I can still use the subs to level a buffer as I no longer have an access to my Iss )-:
MYSTERica - Yul Trickster 104 / (100 Wynn Summoner) - (Doombringer 80) - (Soulhound 80) ... but dwarf in a nature
MYSTERYouse

Postby Elmar » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:39 pm

Since the Ertheia update you can get so-called "Fortune Pockets" when killing a monster. They are tradeable, and when you double-click them, they give the character on whom they are 400,000 exp. Especially in the lower ranges (up to around lvl 50 or 60) you can quickly level a character in this way. If you can hunt with your Trickster at the Fairy Settlement in Magmeld (I went there with my Ghost Sentinel and his trusty Dynasty Bow at lvl 90, others go earlier), the Fortune Pocket harvest in that hunting ground is quite good :)
Elmar

Postby Rallum » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:45 pm

MYSTERYouse wrote:The skills land in around 20-30% on lvl 82 with lvl 80-83 mobs. I am talking about normal mobs. I would need to test with mage weapon and wizzard harmony, as I M running around with +7 icarus if I remember correctly.

The skills also cannot be enchanted anymore ...

I seem to remember seeing people using it on normal Istina. (maybe Octavis too?)
Curious if you can use it on Lilith...
Rallum

Postby Draecke » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:15 pm

well just in case I think you're no longer bound at your race class for dual sub so you could always change it to say a spoiler :p
Draecke

Postby EclecicGroove » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:26 am

Rallum wrote:
MYSTERYouse wrote:The skills land in around 20-30% on lvl 82 with lvl 80-83 mobs. I am talking about normal mobs. I would need to test with mage weapon and wizzard harmony, as I M running around with +7 icarus if I remember correctly.

The skills also cannot be enchanted anymore ...

I seem to remember seeing people using it on normal Istina. (maybe Octavis too?)
Curious if you can use it on Lilith...

We had a 90+ Judi with +30 skills, and another mid 80's with +20. We tested after the update when they were all reset and we never managed to land the debuffs even once on Istina any of the times we tried, even with BR up. And the lower one managed to land thin skin, I think once, on Frint with a reasonably high +++ Apoc Retributer when Magic impulse was up at the same time.

Unless there's a boss higher level that somehow just can't resist the Judi buffs, it's just not worth it. The land rate is complete garbage.
EclecicGroove

Postby MYSTERYouse » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:30 pm

Draecke wrote:well just in case I think you're no longer bound at your race class for dual sub so you could always change it to say a spoiler :p

How did you know what I am about to do ... but I would need a dagger - don't you know about some PvE one (300, SA, +7/8 maybe?) for sale? The armor can be shared, so I won't need to completely re-equip her.

Elmar wrote:Since the Ertheia update you can get so-called "Fortune Pockets" when killing a monster. They are tradeable, and when you double-click them, they give the character on whom they are 400,000 exp. Especially in the lower ranges (up to around lvl 50 or 60) you can quickly level a character in this way. If you can hunt with your Trickster at the Fairy Settlement in Magmeld (I went there with my Ghost Sentinel and his trusty Dynasty Bow at lvl 90, others go earlier), the Fortune Pocket harvest in that hunting ground is quite good :)

I realized, they are dropping, better said appearing in the inventory while hunting in Swampland as well. I am able to pwlvl my subs with the Iss buffer (got access to it so no need to level another one).

EclecicGroove wrote:We had a 90+ Judi with +30 skills, and another mid 80's with +20. We tested after the update when they were all reset and we never managed to land the debuffs even once on Istina any of the times we tried, even with BR up. And the lower one managed to land thin skin, I think once, on Frint with a reasonably high +++ Apoc Retributer when Magic impulse was up at the same time.

Unless there's a boss higher level that somehow just can't resist the Judi buffs, it's just not worth it. The land rate is complete garbage.

It's a shame that it got rendered so useless, well have to move on...
MYSTERica - Yul Trickster 104 / (100 Wynn Summoner) - (Doombringer 80) - (Soulhound 80) ... but dwarf in a nature
MYSTERYouse

Postby MYSTERYouse » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:29 pm

So I finally managed to push my Judicator sub over 85, I was able to awaken, here are the screenshots from the dialogs:

Only problem that I have currently that I am not able to switch the dual class to anything else as I did not received the Chaos Essence (Dual) ... anyone knows if it is related that I still had the normal Chaos Essence in the inventory at the time I awakened to Iss?

Does this mean that I need to pay in order to switch the dual class and/or I screwed up when I still had the Chaos Essence from my main in the inventory?
MYSTERYouse

Postby Laby » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:17 pm

The support may be able to help you on this one, especially since you are one of the few Judicator. Worth a try :)
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server, Laby - Skelth EU Classic Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Elmar » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:19 pm

If I remember correctly, only characters/classes that were already Awakened to a GoD archetype at the time of the Lindvior update did receive the Chaos Essence, so that they could play around a bit with their specializations. You only just Awakened your Dual Class, so you did not get the corresponding Chaos Essence (Dual). This has nothing to do with the Main Class Chaos Essence. But before you pay 100 million adena to Raina for the Dual Class change I would, like Laby said, absolutely write to the NCWest support, explain that you are a returning player and now stranded with an Enchanter class. The Chaos Essence (Dual) would only permit you to switch within your archetype, i.e. from Sword Muse to Hierophant, but not for example from Sword Muse to Fortune Seeker. You best explain to them what target Class you have in mind and let them decide whether they are willing to change it for you. You might mention that former Producer Namgung Gon once said that the developers were looking into making an Awakened Judicator class but nothing ever came of it:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/forum/ ... eId=518502
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=902#p13774
(at the bottom of the article)
Elmar

PreviousNext

Return to Archive