Skill from other classes through agathions

Re: Skill from other classes through agathions

Postby Draecke » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:52 pm

that lack of red weapons is just temporary.. go read again what ancient scrolls do which are part of Innova Store lolz.. adding a cheaper and less powerful version aka the destruction scrolls is only a matter of time.

ps, we've gone completely off topic here ;)
Draecke

Postby B3lial » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:19 pm

Those boxes with ancient scrolls are available for 8 months now and there's still no red weapons, only very few purple ones. Ancients scroll are extremely rare, I've opened lots of them and never got any.

But I agree that Innova l2store has gone completely P2W, I'd say even worse than ncwest because you don't have those agathions and abundance talismans.
B3lial

Postby SirBash » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:53 pm

B3lial wrote:Those boxes with ancient scrolls are available for 8 months now and there's still no red weapons, only very few purple ones. Ancients scroll are extremely rare, I've opened lots of them and never got any.

But I agree that Innova l2store has gone completely P2W, I'd say even worse than ncwest because you don't have those agathions and abundance talismans.

Well there was a +15 weapon on Chronos within a couple days after GoD and that was before they put any p2w stuff in the store.

The lack of +++ weapons isn't all because of the lack of them in the store.
SirBash

Postby ZeroX » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:11 am

Draecke wrote:ancient scrolls

scrolls that allow item to not break are there for long time..their rate of obtaining is absurdly low. it took ncwest less than 4 months to get first r+12++ weapon and it spread like a disease(when i was on SH i saw some nuker atempting enchanting everyday weapon +1 till it reach +12, sick), it took innova 2 years for this and you can still count on fingers how many of them exist on server...altho i ever never seen any besides troy's bow., which IIRC was made with divine scrolls w/e the name.

enchanting weapons doesnt spread fast on core past +8 on r+, what spreads fast is the amount of diferent goods you get from an absurd amount of items that you get from store, that enables you to be permanently rich, and you dont need to leave town except for gainak/boss/siege as long as that wallet is deep.

SirBash wrote:Well there was a +15 weapon on Chronos within a couple days after GoD and that was before they put any p2w stuff in the store.

was that a reseted weapon? :p
ZeroX

Postby EclecicGroove » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:18 pm

ZeroX wrote:
Draecke wrote:ancient scrolls

scrolls that allow item to not break are there for long time..their rate of obtaining is absurdly low. it took ncwest less than 4 months to get first r+12++ weapon and it spread like a disease(when i was on SH i saw some nuker atempting enchanting everyday weapon +1 till it reach +12, sick), it took innova 2 years for this and you can still count on fingers how many of them exist on server...altho i ever never seen any besides troy's bow., which IIRC was made with divine scrolls w/e the name.

enchanting weapons doesnt spread fast on core past +8 on r+, what spreads fast is the amount of diferent goods you get from an absurd amount of items that you get from store, that enables you to be permanently rich, and you dont need to leave town except for gainak/boss/siege as long as that wallet is deep.

SirBash wrote:Well there was a +15 weapon on Chronos within a couple days after GoD and that was before they put any p2w stuff in the store.

was that a reseted weapon? :p

No, that was a much later exploit. Given the ease of getting requiem and even apocalypse stuff right after the go live, all it really took was a deep wallet and a bit of luck.
EclecicGroove

Postby socketka » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:48 pm

Getting ancient scrolls/dark ama stones from p2w on core is like winning a lottery, i heard 5 people got dark ama stone and it runs loooong time already.
Like now, there is event when someone who waste some 50 items (55 euros i think) has chance to get top items. I barely understand why ppl are mad if one character on server get three 100% heavenly scrolls. It won't affect game.
socketka

Previous

Return to Archive