Skill from other classes through agathions

Re: Skill from other classes through agathions

Postby Draecke » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:31 am

the ancient scrolls on the reward list shocks me more tbh as those are even stronger then destruction scrolls

Innova is no different then NCWest on the pay2win with those itemz just like Tif says
Draecke

Postby KnightOfDarkness » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:49 am

Tiferet wrote:
EclecicGroove wrote:But it's like ~20% chance to get the compound item when you crystalize a level 1 agathion... so it's going to be a hell of a money sink.

"There never will be pay to win items in Innova store!"

Sure.

They said similar in NCwest.

1. "There will not be pwoerful items to purchase from the NCsoft store, the majority of the store will consist of cosmetics and small bonuses like the experience rune"
and
2. "There will not be any server transfers available in nor out of Shilen in order to keep the server population balanced.

Both were statements were broken quickly. But it was Sace so you can only expect disappointment from her.
KnightOfDarkness

Postby EclecicGroove » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:58 pm

KnightOfDarkness wrote:They said similar in NCwest.

1. "There will not be pwoerful items to purchase from the NCsoft store, the majority of the store will consist of cosmetics and small bonuses like the experience rune"
and
2. "There will not be any server transfers available in nor out of Shilen in order to keep the server population balanced.

Both were statements were broken quickly. But it was Sace so you can only expect disappointment from her.

And anyone who honestly believed that probably believes them when they are "doing all they can" about the bot problem.

I've got a few bridges I can sell those people too, really cheap!

Almost all of these companies only care about short term gains. It doesn't matter if someone laid out a plan that would get this game back on track to being really well managed and successful.

They would abandon it in favor of the plan that lets them grab as much $$$ this fiscal year as they think they can wring out of people. If it killed the game this year? Who cares! They will worry about that next fiscal year.
EclecicGroove

Postby Haziel » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:15 pm

Is possible fish a Golden Chest which comes with a Blessed Agathion on NC West servers yet?

I thought it was possible only on the past fishing contest.
Haziel

Postby Tiferet » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:24 pm

and

My point is that whoever says that Innova's Core server is "clean" of this crap (and thus better than NCWest servers) is lying.
[Naia] Tiferet - Aeore Healer / Wynn Summoner / Shillien Templar / Ghost Sentinel (retired)
[Guild Wars 2] Macha Whitelight - (Mesmer) and 7 other toons (Ranger, Elementalist, Necromancer, Guardian, Thief, Warrior, Engineer)
Tiferet

Postby EclecicGroove » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:29 pm

Haziel wrote:Is possible fish a Golden Chest which comes with a Blessed Agathion on NC West servers yet?

The agathions from the golden chest are still only temporary ones. The one and only golden chest I have ever gotten had a 30 day one.
EclecicGroove

Postby Rallum » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:38 pm

EclecicGroove wrote:
Haziel wrote:Is possible fish a Golden Chest which comes with a Blessed Agathion on NC West servers yet?

The agathions from the golden chest are still only temporary ones. The one and only golden chest I have ever gotten had a 30 day one.

They are all 30 day ones from the golden boxes.
The ones from the silver boxes are 15 days.
Rallum

Postby ZeroX » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:04 pm

Tiferet wrote:

and

My point is that whoever says that Innova's Core server is "clean" of this crap (and thus better than NCWest servers) is lying.

I cant remember people saying this( on innova or rochand forums that is), core has p2w from start, it just lacked OEd weapons( troy was first to get +12 r+ weapon and was like that for over an year since he got it) so an average player had some slight chances vs TOP player, gear just wasnt that gamebreaking but wallet was still factor, . You probably mean the bot issue which was far less severa on the first 2years.

btw these items dont proove game is p2w, just by buing in store and seling ingame is p2w on it's own. These stupid items arent rly needed there, the l2store is vastly used by players alrdy..

KnightOfDarkness wrote:Its things like this that reminds me of how much I hate this game.

im starting to loose track of new items that are put on store. talisman abundance,tauti weaps, blessed antharas/valakas botles, brooch, dark pvp stones, shiny shirt, every month something new, but this one in particular is disgusting, feels like priv server with multi-class system.
ZeroX

Postby Tiferet » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:47 pm

ZeroX wrote:I cant remember people saying this

On NCWest forum there's always someone advertising Innova as a L2 paradise. Tisephor has started moderating such threads, but it's a given that someone still tries to make Innova pass as a no-RMT place.
[Naia] Tiferet - Aeore Healer / Wynn Summoner / Shillien Templar / Ghost Sentinel (retired)
[Guild Wars 2] Macha Whitelight - (Mesmer) and 7 other toons (Ranger, Elementalist, Necromancer, Guardian, Thief, Warrior, Engineer)
Tiferet

Postby ZeroX » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:07 am

ha that, well i dont see it so much as advertise, but as way to laugh at ncwest out of hate for past experience. Its like when ppl say " priv servers are much better protection to bot, no scripts, much better support, etc". its but way to flame ncwest ways of working. Ppl tend to exagerate on claims...another thing is that, as i said, there is lack of red weapons R-grade, which for some ppl means no p2w, ofc that compariosn is ridiculous(right now, cause this p2w was much lighter before they put AQ/orfen soul botle in store) cause both companies have it's ways of sucking ur wallet's content out of you.
ZeroX

PreviousNext

Return to Archive