Hymn of the Soul

Re: Hymn of the Soul

Postby Elmar » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:27 pm

ilvs wrote:hi, its been awhile, since i played l2, just wanted to know, hows the summoner's doing in latest version? is it still viable?

Well, nowadays all the bots are Ertheias on a Spectral Master Dual Class. Since botters are in it for the money, Spectral Masters must be the best class for farming purposes. I myself have all three flavors of Summoner as Dual Classes, and with 300 Element weapons they work just fine :)

Keep in mind, the old pattern of Summoner-with-a-Bow doesn't work any more. Nowadays damage is done mainly by Marks and dependent on your M.Atk., while the Servitors get a significant P.Atk. bonus when the Master uses a two-handed Blunt. So a Retributer is the weapon of your choice.

Also check the discusion here:
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1493&start=10#p32076
Elmar

Postby Illogical » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:07 pm

Guys...
What does the 101 Aeore Shilien Saint "Shilien Protection" actually do?
Puts a barrier around a party member for 30 seconds. Recovers 100% CP/HP if dealt a death blow. Buff is deleted when the effect is applied. Consumes 5 Spirit Ores.

Is it 'just' a 30s Celestial with chance on heal when taking damage while it's up? Or does the recover only activates on lethals/dagger skills?
Illogical

Postby Skeeto » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:51 pm

It recovers 100% HP/CP when you receive the final hit, but instead of causing death, you get the second life. Let's say instead of death you get rebirth.

„Achieve one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the peak of skills. Summit of skill is to defeat the enemy without fighting.”
Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Skeeto

Postby Illogical » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:35 pm

So basically it's an instant rez. Awesome.
Illogical

Postby Draecke » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:03 pm

the skill is a crazy light show so be aware in case u got ppl that can get epilepsy attacks
Draecke

Previous

Return to Archive