Hymn of the Soul

Re: Hymn of the Soul

Postby socketka » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:16 pm

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=286081
BennieXL spread false information.
Skill data says it clearly - Patk 5% / Matk 5% / max HP 15%.
skill ID 13898-13900
socketka

Postby Elmar » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:21 pm

I wanted to answer him, but by the time I got around to it, the forum was down for maintenance. Therefore here the screenshot in question again:

http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... C#hd103226

At the middle Crystal it clearly says 데스 3단계/Death Stage 3. And it correctly has the PvP damage noted.

Of course anything could be a typo or an editing error, but since in the text of the Powerwiki article the PvP damage for regular SAs is clearly noted (in the second paragraph of 집혼 옵션), there is no reason why they should omit that information for the 3rd SA. Linguistically speaking, if there would be an additional PvP/PvE damage with the Mystic Soul Crystal, it should say 추가로 PvP/PvE 대미지 증가, like with the regular SAs, not just PvP/PvE 대미지 증가. Until I have seen a Juji test I prefer to believe that there is no additional damage.

This Mystic Soul Crystal hype reminds me of those bottles of 100 year old wine that are bought and sold for thousands of dollars until somebody finally opens one and realizes that the wine has long since turned into vinegar :D
Elmar

Postby MYSTERYouse » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:42 pm

I stay in par with Draecke's pricing, when he suggested that the current prices of the SApieces are way over the top, compare it to the double hats which have 5% P.Att. + Attribute increase (3-4bil range on Naia for P.Att/STR).

I believe that the prices will settle down a bit as long as nobody buys them. Anyway for that amount of money, you won't be putting it onto anything less than +10/+15 R99
MYSTERica - Yul Trickster 103 / (100 Wynn Summoner) - (Doombringer 80) - (Soulhound 80) ... but dwarf in a nature
MYSTERYouse

Postby Draecke » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:53 pm

the whole extra reward system behind Tavern instance is really just more as a nice to have extra then anything else, I mean it should be taken in the same light as those appearance stones which have no uber real impact for the game besides being hard to get some thing some what unique

a bit like those special hats from Fantasy Island back in the days
Draecke

Postby Laby » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:55 pm

Draecke wrote:the whole extra reward system behind Tavern instance is really just more as a nice to have extra then anything else, I mean it should be taken in the same light as those appearance stones which have no uber real impact for the game besides being hard to get some thing some what unique

a bit like those special hats from Fantasy Island back in the days

Like this one ?

:D
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby socketka » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:01 pm

Refined turtle hat was craftable only - from clanhalls.
Fantasy isle hats were quite more rare :)
socketka

Postby Elmar » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:04 pm

Elmar wrote:I wanted to answer him, but by the time I got around to it, the forum was down for maintenance. Therefore here the screenshot in question again:

http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... C#hd103226

At the middle Crystal it clearly says 데스 3단계/Death Stage 3. And it correctly has the PvP damage noted.

Of course anything could be a typo or an editing error, but since in the text of the Powerwiki article the PvP damage for regular SAs is clearly noted (in the second paragraph of 집혼 옵션), there is no reason why they should omit that information for the 3rd SA. Linguistically speaking, if there would be an additional PvP/PvE damage with the Mystic Soul Crystal, it should say 추가로 PvP/PvE 대미지 증가, like with the regular SAs, not just PvP/PvE 대미지 증가. Until I have seen a Juji test I prefer to believe that there is no additional damage.

This Mystic Soul Crystal hype reminds me of those bottles of 100 year old wine that are bought and sold for thousands of dollars until somebody finally opens one and realizes that the wine has long since turned into vinegar :D

Alcyd from official cleared up the confusion - the 2% increased PvP/PvE damage was added on September 2 as a reaction to the problems with the 4th SA:
http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=286081#15
(the original Korean links are in my post below)

So this does not concern us as long as NCWest stays away from the Seven Signs SAs. In the long run greed might win out over reason though :D
Elmar

Postby Draecke » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:40 am

lol and that guy called it an strong boost.. 2% isn't strong, it's ok but not strong
Draecke

Postby Elmar » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:09 am

Draecke wrote:the whole extra reward system behind Tavern instance is really just more as a nice to have extra then anything else, I mean it should be taken in the same light as those appearance stones which have no uber real impact for the game besides being hard to get some thing some what unique

^ This

Before anybody actually buys a Mystic Soul Crystal - as opposed to dropping the Fragments in the Tavern instances - they should keep in mind that so far no fix has been forthcoming for the 4th SA. And since the developers are at the moment concentrating on Lineage 2 Classic and the introduction of the 3rd classes in that game, this probably won't happen in the near future.

Depending on whether we will get the Seven Signs SA event, and which bug-fixing state we will get, the most probable outcome will be that people will be permitted to remove their Mystic Soul Crystal to make room in their 3rd slot for a Seven Signs SA, which, if the self-stun bug gets fixed, will be more attractive than the 2% damage increase. Then all the Mystic Soul Crystals that are now sold and bought will be on the market, with nobody being interested in them. How to annihilate 60 billion adena :D
Elmar

Postby ilvs » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:56 pm

hi, its been awhile, since i played l2, just wanted to know, hows the summoner's doing in latest version? is it still viable?
ilvs

PreviousNext

Return to Archive