Grand Crusade

Re: Grand Crusade

Postby Suzzy » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:30 pm

True socketka . L2 is broken and corupted... :/ I like l2 very much and hope they will do something with it( i dont think) ... This game is for p2w player anymore :/ or devs want to destroy this game more and more :/ which more chance of drop doesnt change with anything
Suzzy

Postby zlz » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:41 am

socketka wrote:talismans - venir from game - no, sayha - no, insanity/longing - no,

venir - rift/gap
longing - yes.
insanity compound 2 longings, so probably yes.. just too expensive, but i think longing have same price as scroll kaliel longing ..
t92 commander
zlz

Postby iHotline » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:26 am

Well, you can farm a 6-slot +5 stats bracelet, problem is, it gets expensive if you fail a lot of stones, I know someone got +5 MEN with 0 fails and he ended up sending a ticket saying "I got +5 MEN testing stones" and they made it +5 STR, but yeah... game is broken expensive, I keep praying for no ninja Sayha talismans or jewel of gods like they did with Nevit cloaks.
iHotline

Postby Illogical » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:32 am

iHotline wrote:Well, you can farm a 6-slot +5 stats bracelet, problem is, it gets expensive if you fail a lot of stones, I know someone got +5 MEN with 0 fails and he ended up sending a ticket saying "I got +5 MEN testing stones" and they made it +5 STR, but yeah... game is broken expensive, I keep praying for no ninja Sayha talismans or jewel of gods like they did with Nevit cloaks.

I hope they won't pull that shit either. Because Sayha or God Jewels will mean I'll quit game. The cloak you can get past it, it's not a real game changer. The Sayha Talismans and God Jewels are so fucking overpowered in every single way that once only 5% of server has it, it's done and dusted.
Illogical

Postby Draecke » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:46 am

Illogical wrote:
iHotline wrote:Well, you can farm a 6-slot +5 stats bracelet, problem is, it gets expensive if you fail a lot of stones, I know someone got +5 MEN with 0 fails and he ended up sending a ticket saying "I got +5 MEN testing stones" and they made it +5 STR, but yeah... game is broken expensive, I keep praying for no ninja Sayha talismans or jewel of gods like they did with Nevit cloaks.

I hope they won't pull that shit either. Because Sayha or God Jewels will mean I'll quit game. The cloak you can get past it, it's not a real game changer. The Sayha Talismans and God Jewels are so fucking overpowered in every single way that once only 5% of server has it, it's done and dusted.

erm those cloaks are fcked up too.. +15 pvp cloak with right augments means 25% more pvp damage for that player so no all this does is making the abyss between the haves and haves not insurmountable and seriously why would anyone still pvp at this point ?

like i posted on official it's only going to get much worse lol..

Draecke wrote:only going to get worse :)

still need to get:
- improved 6 slot brooch with augmenting
- sayha talisman
- jewels of the gods
- dragon shirts (yes those will be better then +10 shirts)
- new headgear circlets which will be just like these cloaks
- dragon weapon event (RU has this right now)

didn't list 7s special abilities cause it has been said many times we wont get those..
Draecke

Postby Elmar » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:07 pm

The tragic thing about all this is that with each stat-enhancing item that the developers introduce, they are abandoning a bit more of their control over the game. Any attempts at class balancing become futile when one player a priori inflicts 25% more PvP damage simply because he is wearing some fancy cloak.
Elmar

Postby socketka » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:30 pm

zlz wrote:
socketka wrote:talismans - venir from game - no, sayha - no, insanity/longing - no,

venir - rift/gap
longing - yes.
insanity compound 2 longings, so probably yes.. just too expensive, but i think longing have same price as scroll kaliel longing ..

dont know about venir.
longing - no, and no. I personally know only very few people who made it via game mechanics, and with insanity chance its even more nonsense. kaliel energies arent dropping from mobs, and eod you have limited 3 or 4 per day.

that is direct GM support and it's not first time I see it.
one of reasons of my farewell was way how they behave to veteran players - I finally got one rare A-grade weapon and wanted to make it masterwork via neolithic crystal. They said they can't do it manually, despite as I said above there are many and many examples of direct GM support that affects actual game (no, my A-grade weapon won't affect anything, same like Juji helped me in the past with appearances). also juji had at least PM enabled, now you as player have no possibility to contact any staff who understand game.
socketka

Postby zlz » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:48 pm

have you ever tried dimensional gap? 95-99 lvl location. aka 30d q.
from there every day you can get:
venir lv 1-3
giant codex (normal/mastery/ and for unlucky ones green one)
kaliel energy box (kaliel anihilation/helfire/desire)
+ ssr/bssr

from dimensional rift (100d quest)
also every day venir lv1-3 and lifestone + every 10days chapter1 codex + rune stone. and in the end from raid r99 weapon/cry stage 5-6/and pve armor/weapon stone (those have 2% chance to drop)

in core i did 2x longings via game mechanics. all scrolls was farmed myself in dimensional gap. on evi made it from ~30 tries, on iss at 1st try.
t92 commander
zlz

Postby socketka » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:05 pm

so once in 30 days of every day doing quest i have chance for right kaliel energy? and eod? much more win :roll:
also go calculate theory, every day you get one nice tasty venir 3. how many days you need for venir 10? (hint, if no fails you need over 4 months)

edit: anyway how to farm dragon weapons and claws on ruoff - 1 2
socketka

Postby zlz » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:10 am

socketka wrote:so once in 30 days of every day doing quest i have chance for right kaliel energy? and eod? much more win :roll:
also go calculate theory, every day you get one nice tasty venir 3. how many days you need for venir 10? (hint, if no fails you need over 4 months)

edit: anyway how to farm dragon weapons and claws on ruoff - 1 2

recipes: around 4-5 months in hb doing all 3 dailies there with 700 beleth cricle/desert query, 20 comandos in circle and 900 in phantasmal..and this is for 1 recipe.. and you need 3 of them..
what else.. elcyums.. this is another story :D
and still, worst part is dragon claws.. it's like 100 dragon claws per year (365days/11days respawn = 33 dragon spawns * 3 dragons = 99 dragon spawns).
and for venirs.. in 100d on 2 chars in dim rift (100d quest) i made 1 lv11 and 1 lv8. if you want faster you always can set shop to buy them.. or you "legit to the bone" and you refuse spend adena to get items what you need from unlegits who get them via l2store or other unlegit ways?

btw for that video.. if i'm not wrong for 750 rur you can get big pack and item needed for 1 "better box"... so that guy opened how much? around 2k boxes? it's like 1.5kk RUR.. yes 1 and half million, so it should be around 21k €, for 3 dragon weapon fragments and 15 dragon claws... great success...
t92 commander
zlz

PreviousNext

Return to Archive