Forcebringer

Re: Forcebringer

Postby Elmar » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:39 pm

Illogical wrote:
Elmar wrote:Just to avoid misunderstandings, while in the Fairy Settlement etc. the spoil probability has been lowered, in the Giants' Caves etc. there are no spoils at all; it's not 0.000001% probability but absolutely zero. In those places spoils are not on the list of obtainable items any more.

Add Mysterious SSR/BSSR recipes to game in Helios, only spoilable in GC
Remove all spoils from GC in Grand Crusade

That thing with the Mysterious Shot Recipes is quite interesting. On the Powerwiki page for the recipes they are still listed as spoilable:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... 8100%25%29
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... 8100%25%29

But on the Giants' individual page they are listed as drops:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... C%EC%8A%A4
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... C%EC%8A%A4

So they seem to be still in game, just obtainable with a very low probability, if we assume that drops always have a lower probability than spoils.
Elmar

Postby Illogical » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:20 pm

During just 300 lower GC quest, we used to spoil 2 or 3 of them. So, they're not that rare.
Illogical

Postby Elmar » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:39 am

This could be something like the recipes for the Supply Boxes from which you could get a random weapon or armor piece. Originally they were spoilable, albeit at a low rate, and I also did spoil two, but now you can only spoil the Requiem Fragments while the recipe's drop rate is so low as to be de facto non-existent.
Elmar

Postby Nadmaster101 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:57 am

It bothers me that they are removing spoils from the game. I deliberately take spoilers 95+ in my party doing solo GoS, AF and GC killing to spoil things and power level them up. Trying to get mats to upgrade dragon weapons after they remove spoil is going to be nearly impossible.
Nadmaster101

Postby socketka » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:00 am

Elmar wrote:This could be something like the recipes for the Supply Boxes from which you could get a random weapon or armor piece. Originally they were spoilable, albeit at a low rate, and I also did spoil two, but now you can only spoil the Requiem Fragments while the recipe's drop rate is so low as to be de facto non-existent.

That wouldnt be as big problem if you wouldnt need one recipe for every supply box craft ;)

well currently im quite sad and angry over neutron message before update where he says he will try to ballance "pay2win" people with normal people who just play game. instead, after update all drops were decreased by around 70% (adena, hellbound tomes, materials, key mats,...) and spoiling was just totally removed from game (after 13 years!).
socketka

Postby Illogical » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:42 am

The worst thing is socket, is that in Korea FB came with a slight drop increase xD NCWest managed to turn that around into destroying all and giving people like Overdps just double income for 4 weeks.
Illogical

Postby Gerris » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:31 pm

socketka wrote:
Elmar wrote:This could be something like the recipes for the Supply Boxes from which you could get a random weapon or armor piece. Originally they were spoilable, albeit at a low rate, and I also did spoil two, but now you can only spoil the Requiem Fragments while the recipe's drop rate is so low as to be de facto non-existent.

That wouldnt be as big problem if you wouldnt need one recipe for every supply box craft ;)

well currently im quite sad and angry over neutron message before update where he says he will try to ballance "pay2win" people with normal people who just play game. instead, after update all drops were decreased by around 70% (adena, hellbound tomes, materials, key mats,...) and spoiling was just totally removed from game (after 13 years!).

I totally agree with you. I am a casual player and I have a spoiler and craft toons to make a bit of adena for better gear and shots for my main. But now ncsoft have completely destroyed any option for making adena with my alt.
For average or newer players base, there are (nearly) no options to earn adena left now.
I really do not get this decision from ncsoft, but this must also be problem on the less populated Korean Servers.
Cheers
Gerris

Postby zlz » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:47 pm

somewhere i find that you can go to dimensional gap (95-99 zone for 30d quest) with 100+ characters. 102 or so.. and now i'm reading innova and ncwest patchnotes and can't find that.. so that was my wild imagination or this thing was canceled, same as forced teleportation fron anthy instance after 5 mins (that one is really annoying when someone leave char afk)
t92 commander
zlz

Postby Elmar » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:16 pm

Can it be that you mean the Dimensional Warp? There the level of monsters has been increased to 102~104, but the entry level is still 99:
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1694&start=420#p35684
(the Powerwiki article linked there has already been updated to The Gathering, which we don't have yet)
Elmar

Postby zlz » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:55 pm

Elmar wrote:Can it be that you mean the Dimensional Warp? There the level of monsters has been increased to 102~104, but the entry level is still 99:
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1694&start=420#p35684
(the Powerwiki article linked there has already been updated to The Gathering, which we don't have yet)

no.. that was about dimensional gap.. maybe in korean patch notes.. but i saw line that 100+ characters will be able to enter there and to do that 30d quest too.
and i know about warp. mobs higher level, and same max 4 peoples party.. so until you can't port to different floors you wont be able to finish it unless you have lv3 dragon weapons ) (my guess)
t92 commander
zlz

PreviousNext

Return to Archive