CDVM

Re: Lineage Eternal

Postby Draecke » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:11 pm

and seems to be coming to the West soon as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFamPglFs_0
Draecke

Postby Lineage » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:17 pm

What's the thing with the fixed camera angle? They tried to imitate Diablo back in the days? Cause i thought action combat supposed to be the future.

Not that is bad. I really enjoyed Dungeons Siege II back in the days.
Tera - 65 Archer/65 Berserker/65 Warrior/65 Gunner/65 Sorcerer - Inactive
Naia 99/95/80/80 - Retired
Core 100 Sayha Seer/98 Shilien Saint - Inactive
BnS 50 FM/50 BM - Inactive
WoW 60 Arcane Mage - Retired
Lineage

Postby Illogical » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:36 pm

No. L:E is a direct sequel to Lineage I. And Lineage I is an isometric MMO. So yes, the camera angle is like Diablo but it's more true to original Lineage than L2 is.
Illogical

Postby smaili » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:04 am

http://le.plaync.com/hero/index?id=hektor#hero the classes, scroll down and click on the right text for the weapon they use and main skill
smaili

Postby Illogical » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:03 pm

It's a bit sad the holy-trinity still exists. On the other hand, we (Lineage 2 players) are used to the setup. Just don't know if the holy-trinity in a 5-man party setup like L:E will work. Unless the Enchanter (Selene) duals as a decent DD and one of the two tank classes have real damage output as well.

On 24th Nov the CBT opens up, sadly only for Koreans. I hope we'll get more info then. So far the art looks good and the heroes been thought about. Just absolutly not happy with how they designed some of them. Like Blok, Zikel, and the staple loli-girl Aerie and gay-elf Leon.
Illogical

Postby BergEr » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:27 pm

Illogical wrote:It's a bit sad the holy-trinity still exists. On the other hand, we (Lineage 2 players) are used to the setup. Just don't know if the holy-trinity in a 5-man party setup like L:E will work. Unless the Enchanter (Selene) duals as a decent DD and one of the two tank classes have real damage output as well.

On 24th Nov the CBT opens up, sadly only for Koreans. I hope we'll get more info then. So far the art looks good and the heroes been thought about. Just absolutly not happy with how they designed some of them. Like Blok, Zikel, and the staple loli-girl Aerie and gay-elf Leon.

Holy trinity working pretty good in WoW tough and its mostly 5man content.
BergEr

Postby Illogical » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:55 pm

BergEr wrote:
Illogical wrote:It's a bit sad the holy-trinity still exists. On the other hand, we (Lineage 2 players) are used to the setup. Just don't know if the holy-trinity in a 5-man party setup like L:E will work. Unless the Enchanter (Selene) duals as a decent DD and one of the two tank classes have real damage output as well.

It's easier to reroll and have 2-3 lv90 characters in WoW to always be able to play either support or dd than it's in L2... For Tera the holy trinity in 5 man worked fine aswell, but you never know how it works out with damage-hungry-L2 players.
Illogical

Postby Lineage » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:44 pm

BergEr wrote:Holy trinity working pretty good in WoW tough and its mostly 5man content.

I think that is because you don't have to play a healing dedicated class. You just roll a Paladin, and you can fulfil 2 roles depending the situation.

This kind of system is implemented in Bless, where the class Paladin can do from average dps, to some heavy healing, plus some average tanking.

Or they could have just gone like BnS system with L:E

Illogical wrote:On 24th Nov the CBT opens up, sadly only for Koreans. I hope we'll get more info then. So far the art looks good and the heroes been thought about. Just absolutly not happy with how they designed some of them. Like Blok, Zikel, and the staple loli-girl Aerie and gay-elf Leon.

I'm pretty sure, when they develop a new game, the only markets they have in mind is Korea/Japan. Lolis sell there...

Now for the CBT Korean only, that's not negative. Maybe they want to make some heavy testing, and when it's time to go live, they would send the files all over, for a global launch.
Tera - 65 Archer/65 Berserker/65 Warrior/65 Gunner/65 Sorcerer - Inactive
Naia 99/95/80/80 - Retired
Core 100 Sayha Seer/98 Shilien Saint - Inactive
BnS 50 FM/50 BM - Inactive
WoW 60 Arcane Mage - Retired
Lineage

Postby BergEr » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:33 am

Illogical wrote:
BergEr wrote:

It's easier to reroll and have 2-3 lv90 characters in WoW to always be able to play either support or dd than it's in L2... For Tera the holy trinity in 5 man worked fine aswell, but you never know how it works out with damage-hungry-L2 players.

Lineage wrote:
BergEr wrote:Holy trinity working pretty good in WoW tough and its mostly 5man content.

I think that is because you don't have to play a healing dedicated class. You just roll a Paladin, and you can fulfil 2 roles depending the situation.

This kind of system is implemented in Bless, where the class Paladin can do from average dps, to some heavy healing, plus some average tanking.

Or they could have just gone like BnS system with L:E

Illogical wrote:On 24th Nov the CBT opens up, sadly only for Koreans. I hope we'll get more info then. So far the art looks good and the heroes been thought about. Just absolutly not happy with how they designed some of them. Like Blok, Zikel, and the staple loli-girl Aerie and gay-elf Leon.

I'm pretty sure, when they develop a new game, the only markets they have in mind is Korea/Japan. Lolis sell there...

Now for the CBT Korean only, that's not negative. Maybe they want to make some heavy testing, and when it's time to go live, they would send the files all over, for a global launch.

Yes its easier to reroll, but its never ending grind in WoW now which rly force you to pick one class. When 85 was max in L2 my group had 36 accounts with 85s :d
Exp beens out over two months, top players are at 20% of AP grind (could be compared to SP in L2). Atm you need 65million~ to reach last thing (and its just in this patch, next patch they will add more which will double/tripple it). And thats just for one spec.
Top player is at 12million and he has done 1800~ dungeons, cleared the raids 15~ times and probably countless daily quests :p
Im top500 world with 5million~ and my counter say 29 days played.
The average player dont have a playable offspec because they dont have the gear, the AP grinded, addons for it or even know what buttons to press or even what to do.

I dont care either way about holy trinity because im always playing at such level that it wont affect me.
Tough currently in WoW a good tank/healer will pull more dps than a bad/average dps.

Like even diablo3 which dont have this ends up having it. You have played 3 support 1dps for last year in that game =D
BergEr

Next

Return to Archive