Goddess of Destruction Chapter 2 Tauti

Re: Goddess of Destruction Chapter 2 Tauti

Postby Elmar » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:08 am

Dreamer wrote:Pretty sure NCWest will censor it on female DE's :lol:

Those swim suits are from the Korean Olympics Event. They are a bit distorting the bodily proportions. Female Dark Elves become more stout and have smaller breasts, while on Light Elves and Dwarves the legs get lengthened. But in fact I posted those pictures because of the Talismans. The blue light effect on the right arm of the Orc is a Talisman of Desire, and the red light effect on the female Dark Elf is a Talisman of Hellfire. Those seem to be the most common in Korea.

By the way, in Taiwan the Seed Talismans are invisible from the outside. It is possible that in our version we won't have the light effect either.
Attachments
TalismanOfHellfireSmall.jpg
From http://lineage2.plaync.co.kr/board/image/view?articleId=513295&page=3
TalismanOfHellfireSmall.jpg (24.83 KiB) Viewed 1853 times
Elmar

Postby Elmar » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:22 am

RapidBlades wrote:
socketka wrote:Elmar, is that right picture? :lol:

Yes it is! I can't wait to see your char in bikini:D :D :D

Here is a Dwarf with one-piece swim suit and Talisman of Annihilation :)
Attachments
TalismanOfAnnihilationSmall.jpg
From http://lineage2.plaync.co.kr/board/image/view?articleId=513310&page=3
TalismanOfAnnihilationSmall.jpg (31.17 KiB) Viewed 1850 times
Elmar

Postby Draecke » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:05 pm

think we got the same as taiwan then as we got several hellfire and even a desire talisman in clan and I haven't seen these effects yet..
Draecke

Postby RapidBlades » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:27 pm

Well, now, that the developers made their decision, that the game will get focus to the Open World/Sandbox style, how the Archage will be effected to their ideas in the future.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iQDlJFah68
As you can see from the video that game will be mostly Open World type of game too and plan to take some extra features as house, ships, grow trees, bushes, make ship battles also has nice areas.

But personally I think, that game mostly looks well from these cut gameplays, I guess its gameplay from normal view looks many times terrible, but I guess this game will a rival too for the Lineage 2.

So example we have a lots of free areas where aren't mobs also, so there may the developers can plan areas where we can build houses or something like that.
RapidBlades

Postby Draecke » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:11 pm

ArchAge is not L2 and not even that impressive so why would NC even bother with such ? They better focus on delivering what their existing korean player base expects from them..
Draecke

Postby RapidBlades » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:42 am

Draecke wrote:ArchAge is not L2 and not even that impressive so why would NC even bother with such ? They better focus on delivering what their existing korean player base expects from them..

yes right:), I just did thinking on higher volume:D
RapidBlades

Postby wildjohn » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:57 am

It seem that another "ninja" patch has been added
i checked the seed talisman supervisor and there is an extra option at the seeds of Hellfire, Desire and Longing that require an extra item (Kaliel's energy Hellfire, Desire and Longing respectively) which this way you have 2 options, either go to next stage talisman or stay the same, no downgrade available

Despite this is good I hope there isnt anything else heavily and badly changed that we haven't been told

Anyone knows where we can get this Kaliel's Energy item?
Agriojohn | Naia
Kamael Sigel Eva's Templar 99 | Tyrr DoomBringer 99 | Judicator 80 | Trickster 80
wildjohn

Postby Elmar » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:14 am

Kaliel's Energy came to Taiwan with their patch of July 18:
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/l2_friend/ar ... next=30261
ChildOfHeaven said that they would make Kaliel's Energy available later on via an event, where "event"/活動 in Taiwan often stands for handmade GM events, something like "who accumulates the most Raid Points between date xxx and date yyy will get a random Kaliel's Energy".

NCWest might feel tempted to sell this item for real money in Exploration Packs :P
Elmar

Postby wildjohn » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:13 am

i believe too that it will probably implemented in the next weeks store update or maybe we can get some as reward from the warfare event (or both :D)...
i guess we will see
Agriojohn | Naia
Kamael Sigel Eva's Templar 99 | Tyrr DoomBringer 99 | Judicator 80 | Trickster 80
wildjohn

Postby Laby » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:48 am

I would prefer if those items were obtainable via Event but I think we are almost sure here how NCWest works :)
Ptitlaby - Naia EU Server
Pony Master
Laby

PreviousNext

Return to Archive