Dark castle in Naia

Re: Dark castle in Naia

Postby Hamster » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:14 pm

Members of clan which holds dark castle can be killed everywhere and everytime? Cause sometimes I see when I click on a "dark member" an cursor "sword" and I can attack him without ctrl, sometimes not...Oo
Hamster

Postby Elmar » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:16 pm

With Dark Castle-holding clans it's like with any other PK victim - unless you are in a peace zone you can kill them anytime anywhere. I don't know why your cursor sometimes turns into an attack sword and sometimes not. Possibly this is a bug, like the Seed Energies and Star Stones in Gracia can sometimes be farmed and sometimes not.
Elmar

Postby socketka » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:01 pm

or it's academy vs normal clan member difference.
socketka

Postby Elmar » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:22 pm

That is possible. But since Academy members are members of the clan, wearing the tag, killing them shouldn't raise your PK count. At least I hope so :P
Elmar

Postby Angie » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:13 am

Elmar wrote:That is possible. But since Academy members are members of the clan, wearing the tag, killing them shouldn't raise your PK count. At least I hope so :P

If he sees cursor not working to attack them and they are academy members propably they cant be killed without going red,similar to academy doesnt share the wars of main clan,academy purpose is only lvling.
Angie

Previous

Return to Archive