[Chronos]PvP CP iss 97+

All topics related to Chronos server life, politics and market. No RMT allowed

[Chronos]PvP CP iss 97+

Postby Bronta » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:16 pm

Hi,
PvP CP (former Bregan clan members) looks for decent tank and iss 97+. We currently play in HoE. Our play time is mostly daily from 19:00-22:30 GMT +1. Communication is mainly in russian (because everybody but me are native speakers) but for people who doesnt understand russian we use english language.
Our main fun in game is PvP. If you want to mainly exp we are not party for you.
Because some people in our group have quite high standards please be informed that you would need to be some time in, lets called it, test period before final decision.
Thank you for your time. In case you would be interested, please try to send me PM here or preferably whisper me in game (same nick) or FriedIce or Demohecca.
Last edited by Bronta on Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bronta

Re: PvP CP lf tank and iss 97+

Postby Laby » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:51 pm

I played with DEMOHECCA for more than one year, almost two year in the Varuna clan on Aria before the merge to Chronos.

She is an awesome player, I can only recommend playing with her and this CP so :D
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server, Laby - Skelth EU Classic Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Maya » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:42 am

Not a very good player, but seems humble and I respect that.
I can see HoE progressing really well and I hope you guys can build a good PvP clan.
Being raped by your group recently.
Send kisses to Mellamori :)
Maya

Postby Bronta » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:29 pm

Maya wrote:Not a very good player

I am not sure who do you refer to. If it is Demo I have to strongly disagree. She is very good PvP player. Just check Museum stats. If you are referring to me then you are probably right :-)
Bronta

Postby Maya » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:07 am

Meh stats do not matter. The HoE party that is running with 3 healers is hard to take and she being one of the DDs is normal to make a lot of kills. I made my conclusion from our oly match. I did a small mistake with the timing of my Hellbinding/Arcane barrier and this was the only reason I lost. And we have 2 levels + 50 bil gear difference advantage for her. Good Feohs in Chronus like Jik or Tears will never let me outsmart/outplay them in this way I did to her. Hek even Acka does good.

Anyway this is not a flaming attempt. I have a huge respect for her. Just wanted to make things clear - she is decent but not a great player and I love the way how your clan is improving. Gratz on the Dark Castle Campaign.
Maya

Postby Bronta » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:11 pm

I am sorry but there is no true in what you said what so ever. And as I dont want to flame here I would close it as we have different opinions. Yours is based on lol oly games, mine on hrs of daily pvps. But respect your opinion which is as good as mine.
Bronta

Postby Bronta » Wed May 22, 2013 9:49 pm

Any decent iss?
Bronta

Postby Bronta » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:23 pm

Still looking for decent iss.
Bronta

Return to Chronos