[Chronos] Clan situation on Chronos

All topics related to Chronos server life, politics and market. No RMT allowed

Re: Clan situation on Chronos

Postby KenLee » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:54 pm

Dude that video is 3 months old, that sword is probably +100 by now. For now, I think there are around 10 Nova with PvP weapons. Some of them have +8/+10 armors because that's the trend nowadays. You are underestimating how much these players are farming everything everywhere. Russians like FS moved to Innova, others quit or transferred and the rest of what it was good, was absorbed in time. So don't be surprised if some of the players who fight them are still in Seraph or worse, not to mention enchants or PvP attribute. A decent geared player get hit 50k from yul or 75k from wizard, what kind of coordination do you need to avoid that, knowing the enemy have perfect coordination anyway?
KenLee

Postby Draecke » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:46 pm

you're missing the point in which I'm part of SH and I know the gear we have and we still defeat them clan versus clan so yeah w/e I gave you guys some pointers on how to fight them but it's up to the individual clans to actually work & improve themselves or not.

the last Dim Siege we had versus them we made 5+ fraps from different points of views and analyzed the results.. take the lesions learned and things will be better next time cause as even if we win clan versus clan we know we made mistakes and things could have gone smoother.

without being honest to yourself on what needs to be done to improve a clan will never be able to compete with a clan of Nova/SH's level..

the simple fact that 1 guy even if it's Martel or Hitcha can destroy 1 clan single handly shows such clan should at a minimum apply those suggestions I made asap or just drop the war with Nova as what's the point besides being free CRP ?

if ppl are not willing to change/adapt to the situation then just say so and don't complain as nobody else is going to do it for you.
Draecke

Postby KenLee » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:25 pm

Well its not my fight, its pointless to fight against them, for them this game is a business and not a game. I'm just showing you hard facts no need to accuse me of anything. There are some strong players on the other side and with long experience in this game but still doesn't make big difference. Also, what you were fighting is not really the strong Nova. Most of them haven't even played for a month or more. If you look at the Olympiad manager, its mostly the weaker Nova players and a lot more of other clans. Pretty sure full force Nova, which is half of a full clan, can hold against any clan from any server and there is no equivalent of them on any server, not even close to them. If there is such opponent on their server, they just find a way to get the rest of the server on their side and slightly absorb some of them, slightly breaking the opponent too.
KenLee

Postby Draecke » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:36 pm

I'm done with this topic, with a negative aka can't do attitude nothing will ever change and as such I'm happy I left for Teon/Naia long time ago.
Draecke

Postby KenLee » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:51 pm

Go on Chronos, do something then after that give your mighty answer. I have nothing with you as a person but your advises, don't you think players with long PvP history, players that won some PvP fights or dominated in the past, got heroes from Nova and what not, know the basic things already? Many have tried, many have transferred away or quit and lastly may have joined the dark side. The difference is too big, clans like Nova set the standards for this game and push the boundaries further away, as long as NC let them and don't care. What can I say about new players if those exist? They have literally zero chance, being that today or after a couple of years.
KenLee

Postby GirlyGirl » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:09 am

KenLee, as much as I hate SH, DH, Nova, I have to agree with Draecke - You have material on server to eventually stomp that war machine known as Nova if you get united into one or two big clans with superb organization. Neither Nova nor SH are some kind of mythical power that can't be stopped all you need is a bit of patience and a lot of work
(\(\
( ._.)
o_(")(")
GirlyGirl

Postby KenLee » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:04 pm

There is a force fighting Nova but considering in the past couple of months the server population went down visible, even Nova was visible less active, things aren't progressing much. Probably more players will come back to this game after the new update but others cashed out already.
KenLee

Postby EclecicGroove » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:40 am

GirlyGirl wrote:KenLee, as much as I hate SH, DH, Nova, I have to agree with Draecke - You have material on server to eventually stomp that war machine known as Nova if you get united into one or two big clans with superb organization. Neither Nova nor SH are some kind of mythical power that can't be stopped all you need is a bit of patience and a lot of work

It's absolutely doable, but also exceedingly unlikely. There exists the players, the gear, the skill, and the leaders outside of Nova... but they are all too spread out, all too interested in their own, or just disinterested in general.

Many small victories are gained over Nova, some due to collective effort, some due to missteps on Nova's part. But ultimately the balance still keeps them in favor due to the myriad advantages they have in play style, leadership, and of course individual characters.

And with that lay almost all the issues, not with Nova, but with "the rest" as it were. There are simply not enough characters willing to give up their clans and their way of playing/fighting to join together into the one MAYBE two powerhouse clans needed to fight Nova on equal footing.
Even those willing to work together are only really willing to do so in the most basic ways possible.

So while Nova can remain fairly strong and cohesive, they basically lose when they make a mistake that the others are able to capitalize on, mostly due to the severe numbers imbalance.

It's very sad, but I think most are just assuming Nova will get bored and leave, or get hit with a ban wave and drop out or something similar. Most feel the same way as Ken, that there is no real point in anything other than a few individual PvP encounters... but they see the long game as a lost cause.
EclecicGroove

Postby Elmar » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:11 pm

Draecke wrote:... btw next update in Dim Siege every castle holding clan from all servers will be able to participate so if you want to stop Nova from getting even more pvp'd weapons you know what needs to be done (get castles, start networking with strong clans from other servers and take Aden - feel free to visit Rune btw as SH loves pvp and it would be a welcome change besides having only Nova to fight).

In the next next update things will get even more interesting. The developers are at the moment working on an extension of the Dimensional Siege called "Conquest System" (침략 resp. 侵略) where server will fight against server (not clan against clan):
http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/?ne ... e=lineage2
(about 2/3 down, between the pictures of Sayha's Shear and Gravity Ranker)

This looks like the system that has already been announced on December 19, 2009, at the time of the Freya update :D
Attachments
ChaoticDimension5.jpg
ChaoticDimension5.jpg (60.49 KiB) Viewed 5502 times
Elmar

Previous

Return to Chronos