[Chronos] Clan situation on Chronos

All topics related to Chronos server life, politics and market. No RMT allowed

Re: Clan situation on Chronos

Postby Draecke » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:28 pm

like that's a secret lol.. you could have seen me in clanchat if you looked at those youtubes ;)

been ITT/SH side since I moved to Teon back in the days so yeah I know what I'm talking about, I was there and was part of the parties fighting X in mass pvp and Nova party at TW/Sieges as well arranged 9vs9's with xronos party & beks party on my SwM :)

yes we enjoyed those fights and anyone from those days or even honest ppl now will tell you SH has np reforming a clan, to do a reboot if that's what it need to set things straight and Nova is the only other clan I've seen do this as well in the last 3 years..

seriously when I look at SH and/or Nova's activity versus the amount of players in our enemies clans it's obvious the zerg approach doesn't work, you need to organize and have solid strong leadership..

as such I don't really get a clan like FS who boast on official forum they have over 100+ ppl most of them 98/99+ and still fail to rebuild those ppl into strong pvp assets.. stop recruiting as from a pvp point of view that's only going to make you weaker and start improve organization/coordination & do pvp trainings w/e.

btw plz don't come here about the script/bots/gear difference as guess what you got those in every top clan period and the gear part you guys let Nova get away with it cause you chose the "we play our own style/game approach" which is fine but not competitive and set's you on the road of that of a neutral/non factor path.

just my 10 cents, might change my opinion when some other clan besides a Nova alt takes Rune/Aden and shows up at Dimensional Siege to spice up things :D
Draecke

Postby Smittie » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:14 pm

SH and Nova fight eachother at dim sieges now?
---------------------------
99 healer/100 tank
Smittie

Postby Draecke » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:38 pm

"friendly" fights yes, we've always done when possible
Draecke

Postby Smittie » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:18 pm

so they kinda work with eachother as opposed to fight eachother for real?

SH and Nova together would seem unbeatable by the rest of the servers combined...
99 healer/100 tank
Smittie

Postby Draecke » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:01 am

well we have no reason to go cutthroat at each other as we went straight for Rune castle and they for Aden and both gives top rewards, once they make it so you can take multiple castles with 1 clan we prolly will get nasty but until then it's just arranged all out clan vs clan or 7vs7 pvp's

you can call them friendly but am sure you saw the drama posts on guru & l2official pending on whose ego got hurt at the time 8-)
Draecke

Postby Smittie » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:02 am

I thought guru died >.<

Been kinda low activity for me on official lately, less time :D
99 healer/100 tank
Smittie

Postby Nadmaster101 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:53 am

I currently am in RR, I can say that the leadership is good, however sometimes they lack the strong hand to make hard decisions. Leadership seems worried that people are going to leave clan if they get yelled at told what to do, which with the current rate at which the servers in NA are dying it somewhat makes sense.
Nova has been recruiting top parties on Chronos for a long time, absorbing Bregen, Emnity, FS, Hoe, RR, taking members of top parties and building the power house that they now are. I can say from the siege last night that the level of pvp, scripted or not, in nova is far superior to RR. We lost our castle to them in the first 10 minutes of the siege and we tried to use gorilla tactic like last week to get it back. We had 70+ people in CC and we got raped by 14 people.

I have a lot of friends in nova, so I cannot say that I am angry for what nova has done, hell it's smart to build an empire from strong people,and everyone in top parties has said if you can't beat them join them. And thus the Nova empire was born.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense, iPad auto correct ftw.
Nadmaster101

Postby Draecke » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:50 pm

70 vs 14 means you guys don't use global vent and are not able to keep their healers down throu clan assist..

make macro's for targetting them, apply token and all assist bam dead next and keep them down.

also start using the same buffs they use aka weaver/rose, all parties need to have that.. nobody is allowed on Wiz Harmony, healers should use runes for their cast speed & reflect damage + stack up on brez as clicking brez is fast, save mass rez for when called for in vent by clan/siege leaders etc etc.

start doing the above and you guys shouldn't lose any 70 vs 14 ever again..

to keep it simple Nova even out gears SilentHorrors by alot, they got the most high oe & pvp'd weapons/armor of all servers but at Dim Sieges they lose from us simply cause we outnumber them and know how to effectively mass pvp.. equal numbers Nova wins most of the time cause of gear difference.

compare how they used to talk about fighting against the odds aka zergs and after last Dim Siege - guess it stopped being fun when they start losing too often.
http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=262440

btw next update in Dim Siege every castle holding clan from all servers will be able to participate so if you want to stop Nova from getting even more pvp'd weapons you know what needs to be done (get castles, start networking with strong clans from other servers and take Aden - feel free to visit Rune btw as SH loves pvp and it would be a welcome change besides having only Nova to fight).
Draecke

Postby KenLee » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:12 pm

When you have players like Martel or Hitch who can solo parties, there are other things that need changed.
Just look at this video after 1/3, how one player can go solo against two parties: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQXeDvby9RU
KenLee

Postby Draecke » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:31 am

hate to say it but you guys are doing something wrong then as SH top party beats Hitcha's np and they do not have that kind of gear..

also Hitcha will only get stronger once he finish pvpíng his armor, next update you'll be able to see the golden glow from it as am 99.99% sure it's at least +8.. just be happy he didn't stack up on the +16 scrolls or that sword would have been +16..

I honestly doubt those ppl he was fighting were all using rose/weaver bufs & use pot macro's.. let alone coordinate their attacks in vent etc.

btw don't bring mages to fight Nova as 1. mages don't do much damage, not compared to archers 2. anything with wizard harmony is just free CRP for Nova. Also the fact Hitcha uses wizard harm in solo mass pvp means you guys don't have the physical dps to be a threat to him..

could be wrong ofc but really give it a try.. if anything it will stop ppl from being a 3 shot to him..
Draecke

PreviousNext

Return to Chronos