[Chronos] Clan situation on Chronos

All topics related to Chronos server life, politics and market. No RMT allowed

Re: Clan situation on Chronos

Postby Elmar » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:48 pm

Smittie wrote:what exactly is broken with dimensional siege?

just curious.

You can not invite people to parties:
http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=260990

This is a bug that did not occur in Korea. It could have something to do with unicode having been disabled in character names and the _1 suffix for the server not being recognized as part of a character's name. In Korea you can use Chinese, Roman and Hangeul letters for your character, so maybe they are more flexible there.
Elmar

Postby Draecke » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:47 pm

this DS you could invite ppl but if you dc/restart after siege started you're messed up again.. very annoying..
Draecke

Postby kokolex » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:43 am

So..Im thinking on starting actively playing again beginning of November..what side should I take??
I have old friends everywhere,Nova-FS-etc etc... prolly being just 97 on main I should continue being on a PVE clan :D
Any suggestions? ISS 97/SK 89
kokolex ISS/DS/SK/GH SkyPseEvLoGiMeNH
kokolex

Postby Laby » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:07 am

I am on Naia, but I would advice you to get 99 before, in a PvE clan, while actively looking for cp =)
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server, Laby - Skelth EU Classic Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby KenLee » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:01 pm

Draecke wrote:Fixed cause as history has proved Nova has failed several times in the past, they're just better learners then most ;)

I'd say falls instead of fails. Its like you said, they haven't been in top all the time. In fact they were never on top on Bartz, Enmity and TD were just bigger and handled the things better. While Enmity were seen as the good guys and kicked ass in NA even with their massive number of euro players, mostly from north, including their leaders, TD were seen as the bad guys. TD had a few shady players but they were a strong clan, had strong leadership, had great players and provided good fights overall. While all these, Nova also raised from smaller clans and didn't take long to be tagged as the first clan on Bartz that cheated openly.

I remember players like shdx who botted in the open in Varka during euro day time then shortly after that there were AFK Nova players in catacombs, Imperial Tomb, Varka and so on. Later they got some more cheaters from transfers, MartelX from Lionna was also one of them. This made things worse for them in terms of clan image and respect, being the most hated clan on Bartz, also almost everyone had wars with them. This is how the players of Bartz have seen Nova at the time but Nova wasn't a clan to be demoralized, they never thought of giving up or disband, in fact they were growing. All stopped when they got massive bans, leaders said it was for AFK transferring CRP points but others who played legit were affected because they used to share their accounts between themselves, including with those who openly botted. Nova recognized that Bartz was no longer the place to rebuild with all the players they hate them and all the wars being up. They got ridiculed for fleeing of the server but that was a smart move from Nova. instead of giving up they continued on a new server with lesser number of players.

Looking back, no matter how big bad guys we think others were in that time, today I don't see any clan on Chronos, except Nova of course, that is nearly as good and strong in leadership as the clans like Nova in the past. Then its getting worse, even the Nova today has many fail players but the other clans are beyond dumb. They don't know simple things about this game; omg have you seen him in that video and how he target players around the corner? ...that must be cheating. How can a healer rez so fast when their skills should be in cool down, how they remove debuffs when their brilliant purge is in CD, why I have no buffs after dying, why he resist every debuffs I cast, why do I do more damage to myself than I do to others. This is just a small list of player's stupidity. In the past, the majority of competitive players had good knowledge about the game and we had no cast bar or buff debuff bar of the target, now everyone bot up to 99 or directly buy their characters then they have the nerves to accuse Nova of anything. I'm glad that a clan like Nova, that was accused of anything in the past and was also my enemy, can piss off so many players nowadays, especially those buffoons who pretend to be saints and have to save the server from the cancer that Nova is. Better teach your clan mates to stop buying adena, stop buying characters, stop the scripts and learn the game before you make a fool of yourself and accuse others of anything. There is much to say but I'd better stop for now.
KenLee

Postby Bronta » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:26 pm

Draecke wrote:haha u guys should ask Hitcha about all that and try not to forget half of that Nova party is still in SH ;)

I am sorry if I dont understand what do you want to say. In case I am wrong it is completely my mistake caused by language barrier :-)

But if I remember correctly 1 or 2 Nova parties (old parties - 9 people) transferred to Naia, joined one side and dominated. Then they switched side and dominated again.
I truly believe that not SH nor DH can compete with these people.
Bronta

Postby Draecke » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:00 pm

it didn't quite went that way.. they got rolled hard the first few weeks but that might be impacted by lack of funds/oly hp pots w/e and at their change from X to SH X was starting to lose again after SH reformed, them joining us was just the final nail on the server balance at that time but with how X leadership was in those days that was just a matter of time.. 1 Nova party would not have been able to stop that.

to keep it simple SH enjoyed the pvp challenge they gave us and we weren't asses about it which made them like us more then X/Redsky.

that was the past though, how things are now.. well have a look at the last 2 Dimensional Siege 7vs7 top Nova vs top SH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9I5g5ZW5ig
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXP31R9LKj4

once the party invite bug is fully fixed there will be clan vs clan fights again, can't wait for it :twisted:
Draecke

Postby Ash » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:24 am

Draecke wrote:it didn't quite went that way.. they got rolled hard the first few weeks but that might be impacted by lack of funds/oly hp pots w/e and at their change from X to SH X was starting to lose again after SH reformed, them joining us was just the final nail on the server balance at that time but with how X leadership was in those days that was just a matter of time.. 1 Nova party would not have been able to stop that.

to keep it simple SH enjoyed the pvp challenge they gave us and we weren't asses about it which made them like us more then X/Redsky.

that was the past though, how things are now.. well have a look at the last 2 Dimensional Siege 7vs7 top Nova vs top SH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9I5g5ZW5ig
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXP31R9LKj4

once the party invite bug is fully fixed there will be clan vs clan fights again, can't wait for it :twisted:

Actually, in those 7x7, there never was full main Nova party.In the "near Goddard" 7x7, only Hitch is from the main Nova party, as for the 2nd one, theres 3 people missing, and people get disconnected and cant be invited again.Those pvps were made for the fun of pvp, regardless of the people who are in the party.Once the dimensional sieges are fixed, there should be again mass pvp with SH.
Ash

Postby Draecke » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:40 am

all pvp on DS are for fun, it's a game after all 8-)
Draecke

Postby Smittie » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:56 pm

just a guess here, but is draecke in SH?
---------------------------
99 healer/100 tank
Smittie

PreviousNext

Return to Chronos