LF +8 Apocalypse Buster (clean or 1 SA)/trading Core/Chronos

All topics related to Chronos server life, politics and market. No RMT allowed

LF +8 Apocalypse Buster (clean or 1 SA)/trading Core/Chronos

Postby WillNaught » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:09 am

I got a GM to restore my Tears of Eva, as it has changed to Magic Sword / one-handed weapon type.
I have gone broke a couple times on Chronos trying to get an Apocalypse Buster to +8(+9 was a little Bright
and with a good Augment, I don't think I'd like it) so I've opened up my WH Vault and Hope someone
might help me out...

Items for Trade or Collateral.
Apply or sell/trade Appearance Items: Fist of Butcher, Eldrich Dagger, Silversmith Hammer, Skeleton Buckler, Skeleton Buckler image
1 spare set Chrono weapons(+ some extras)... Tears of Eva: Apply only. NOT for Sale

mail offer to Teribeth (on Chronos only)
Last edited by WillNaught on Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.
WillNaught

Re: LF +8 Apocalypse Buster (clean or 1 SA)/trading Core/Chr

Postby WillNaught » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:04 am

The Reason I tried to leave Core:
When I had farmed a Tears of Eva, I crafted a Blessed Branch the same as I had on Chronos. There were rarely any EWC scrolls and way over priced, so I made due and applied the appearance at +4... Then with Ertheia Update they put all those Scrolls for Kekropus' Quests, and it was just a matter of time before I would try to get some glow happening(I should have tried to get Tears of Eva restored before using a scroll... or maybe tried to get just the Tears of Eva back when it blew up trying for +5) so then I tried for a couple months, after doing some dailies to Drop another one[hoping against all odds that L2wiki was still wrong(it had said there were no mobs that dropped it when I got the original) but lv 1 mats, herbs and chump change was all I got] I went on an Enchanting spree, blew up all my ISSes Gear then dropped all my farm gear(+6Nightmare sets[H/L/R] 4x +7-9 A-grade Weapons... and similar equipment for B+C-grade). Then when I went and deleted all my other characters, I found out I could not delete my ISS. It was because I had a stuck Mail from Mentee Guide... I still have the stuck mail, but when they changed to 24hr delete it no longer prevents deletion. After 6+ months I started logging in while Chronos was down, or unplayable... found all the Crystals from my ISSes gear, started farming mentees and Playing the Market. But I have very little play time now, so I should focus on Chronos where I still have my Tears of Eva, a GM restored it now, so I can use it on a better weapon... if I ever get one.
WillNaught

Postby Elmar » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:49 pm

This reminds me of socketka, an avid collector of rare items on Naia :D
Elmar

Postby WillNaught » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:50 pm

yeah I try to collect rare stuffs(not always successful tho, never dropped a throwing knife at Nornil's cave before the area was changed, only ever got Elven Tunic no stockings... and when I go farming low no-grade fists around Tauti/Glory Days[before LoC] because they weren't in NPC stores since GoD/FtP then they're put back in stores for Ertheia update so most of them were worthless...) but the Tears of Eva has sentimental value to me... back around Prelude/C1 it was my first useful Weapon Drop... but I sold it because it still looked like a spellbook, then C2 I dropped another one and they had changed the appearance to what it is now. When I couldn't keep playing due to working out of town a lot, I gave it to a buddy. Ever since when I came back to official, or moved to core... it was a must have.

oh and here's a NCWest bug-fix just for me... http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.p ... =tears+eva
the Blessed Branch I had appearance on was only +8 then... put it to +9 after core Disaster trying for +5.
WillNaught

Postby socketka » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:41 pm

I collect more rare old items, hats and other stuff. These low-grade weapons got really low interrest for me, only ones I would like are +15 improved nograde versions, I still miss some.
About old SAs, I made some stock for commonly used SAs (for resell) and then made some SAs which were going to be deleted:
however, around half or even more were changed to new SA type (for example Miser SA), but I was too lazy to complain.
socketka

Return to Chronos