[Naia] socketka movie no.2

All topics related to Naia server life, politics and market. No RMT allowed

[Naia] socketka movie no.2

Postby socketka » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:37 pm

Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgNEwtBPI8w
In my channel is aswell 1st one if someone didn't see yet :)
socketka

Re: [Naia] socketka movie no.2

Postby Lineage » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:06 am

The interruption of Disparition is popular and not so new as a "feature". Those who play dark elfs before Lindvior should be familiar. At Olympiad mostly SH members were able for such "advanced" game play.
Tera - 65 Archer/65 Berserker/65 Warrior/65 Gunner/65 Sorcerer - Inactive
Naia 99/95/80/80 - Retired
Core 100 Sayha Seer/98 Shilien Saint - Inactive
BnS 50 FM/50 BM - Inactive
WoW 60 Arcane Mage - Retired
Lineage

Postby KenLee » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:10 pm

Thanks for the video! I appreciate players making videos, especially when there are legit players involved. I also have some minuses. Its hard for me to understand how you manage to press and click all overs the skills bar. Many times you have skills wasted by the opponent.
On Chronos you wouldn't have much chance beating others Tyrr's to get hero tho. There is this tank who recently came from Naia and claimed to be unbeatable by Tyrrs in Olympiad there, yet here he didn't even get past CP on a common geared and legit Duelist.
Sorry for criticism, if it makes you feel any better, I wish I had that kind of trading and crafting skills you have, to get rich. And yes its obvious how many of your opponent are trying to cheat.
KenLee

Postby socketka » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:43 pm

martel came to naia, lost two times (didn't win single match) and transferred back. That joke tyrrs on chronos think duelist spirit > berserker. :lol:
socketka

Postby KenLee » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:01 pm

socketka wrote:martel came to naia, lost two times (didn't win single match) and transferred back. That joke tyrrs on chronos think duelist spirit > berserker. :lol:

Martel doesn't win that many matches on Chronos either for the same reason but that doesn't make duelist spirit weak vs some classes; versus other classes is quite hard without berserker. You can watch his latest olympiad matches on youtube vs other tyrrs ans see how he wins and how not to waste important buffs on this class.
My point was that over the years Naia was concentrating on magic classes and Chronos more on the physical ones, the reason there are more players and more experienced at these physical classes.
KenLee

Postby socketka » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:15 pm

Duelist spirit is totally useless versus any opponent.
Martel win now because he have amazingly ebuyed gears, so i guess skill....not :D
socketka

Postby KenLee » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:20 am

socketka wrote:Duelist spirit is totally useless versus any opponent.
Martel win now because he have amazingly ebuyed gears, so i guess skill....not :D

Well then I can tell you there are better geared Tyrr's on Chronos than MartelX, with full PvP OE armor (some with +10 R99 I think) red PvP R99 duals and whatever else. I can tell you, red PvP duals alone hits like a truck, can zero your HP in a few seconds. Like I said, MartelX is really not the best duelist on Chronos and he knows it too, that's why he is playing archer 99% of the time. Duelist Spirit is not useless if you kite like he does.
KenLee

Postby socketka » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:33 pm

i usually can kill full pvp armor people with my +6 seraph ;)
socketka

Postby GirlyGirl » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:49 pm

socketka wrote:i usually can kill full pvp armor people with my +6 seraph ;)

Challenge for next video: Kill as many heroes as possible in open field
(\(\
( ._.)
o_(")(")
GirlyGirl

Postby zlz » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:56 pm

ipmosible. they use qhp
t92 commander
zlz

Next

Return to Naia