Naia life and politics

All topics related to Naia server life, politics and market. No RMT allowed

Naia life and politics

Postby Draecke » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:11 pm

just shows how pvp is dieing hardcore on Naia if nobody is even willing to go after a castle from Wrath or LoD.. not wanting to fight SH / DH ok that's understandable but the rest ?
Draecke

Naia life and politics

Postby socketka » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:16 pm

because when someone try take lod/wrath castle mighty sh come, all freeze and then click to village? :D
socketka

Re: Naia life and politics

Postby Laby » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:55 pm

I created a new thread, for the sake of it and because I missed a good place to talk about server events and global things / politics.

Please not that I will be extra careful about moderating this thread. Feel free to express yourself, but any post being too much to my opinion or Elmar's one is going to be removed without any indication.
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Draecke » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:34 am

SH only tend to show up if it involves DH / Right not really for other clans..
Draecke

Postby wildjohn » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:47 am

or when someone from sh/dh want the castle for an alt clan (has happened in Oren)
or when one party of either is bored waiting and comes to any castle to have some fun which is understandable but when one party (scripted or not) is unkillable in small scale pvps and they just come and shoot anything that moves it can break the whole siege

basicaly the rest "smaller" clans can be easily demolished when some outer factor comes in the middle

in the rest of the castles the "smaller" clans are all fighting for the castle without any talk to each other so at the end you have 7-10 clan leaders in the casting room all trying to cast and interrupt the others

ofcourse noone finishes casting and the siege ends
one reason that most "smaller" clans dont have the power to control the siege is the lack of strong people because when some party or individual grow up and feel strong, leaves the clan and joins one of the big ones
the lack of siege leadership of the clan leaders is another big point of the failure of sieges

in 80% of the sieges one or more parties of the bigger clans come and just "floor" everything

i enjoy these sieges though because (since my clan doesnt have the force to take a castle) we just go there and farm crp usualy with 1-2 parties which is what we can make
Agriojohn | Naia
Kamael Sigel Eva's Templar 99 | Tyrr DoomBringer 99 | Judicator 80 | Trickster 80
wildjohn

Postby Alarion » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:12 pm

Main factor sides dont come to smaller castles unless they have nothing better to do. If your server is 1 sided (i heard it is from kinda long time) dont be suprised. On our Core situation we have like 200 vs 200 in main server sides (our clan vs 2 big clans in ally) and basicily noone even think for single moment to move to some lol gludio, dion etc.
Alarion

Postby Draecke » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:41 pm

that's my point, most of the time we just focus on fighting DH and try to take away castles from other clans we're wartagged to which atm would be the clan Right besides that we don't really bother..

of course if there's no much fun pvp going on some bored party might decide to port around of use an alt clan to try take a castle but those are more the exceptions as our main goal for sieges is to have fun pvp and DH atm is strong enough to provide that..

nothing to stop a medium clan to build some alliances and try take a castle, see if it works and then try to rotate it within said ally
Draecke

Postby GirlyGirl » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:51 pm

Well, after Nova transferred we could say Naia is dead server. Bots are running even wilder, auto-targeting systems are lagging whole server during siege/dragon raids and playing without WTFast + Leatrix is useless, oly is messed beyond imagination - Nova has damn Protoss observer hanging on celling tracking everyone in hide... I'm not saying it was cheat free before (BunnyPaws targeting people in hide, Figgas shinnanigans in CoC, Graf's black screen targeting on ports), but it was at least somewhat playable... And SH is out of options for people recruiting to stop Nova's ass back to Chronos :?
(\(\
( ._.)
o_(")(")
GirlyGirl

Postby KnightOfDarkness » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:02 am

Well not to be uncultured and crass but many people from Naia, including those from SH and ironically from DH were talking mad shit about Nova when they made the declaration to move so karma's fist hit hard and fast.

On the bright side, I've heard that Chronos has found new light and is a fantastic server to play on now.
KnightOfDarkness

Postby Illogical » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:19 pm

Who is this Nova? We should stop calling them that, they're Einheit. They hate being called Einheit but that's their own fault for buying a dead shell clan. If they would've secretly build up a new clan I would've had more respect for them.

Ever since Einheit appeared I don't even see the CoC signup icons appearing anymore, maybe the system is so lagged out from their bots signing that it just fails to parse through the packets to clean clients. Ever since Einheit appeared the Auction House is bugged beyond reason. Olympiad is worse than it ever been. I see every Othell in clan complaining about Einheit-tagged players following them step by step while in Hide. And last week I even fought an Einheit Othell in Olympiad that had freaking Sonata's.

Naia was great to play on without Einheit trying to show muscle. Now Naia is an unstable, bugged server filled with bots and scripters. Ceremony is dead, atleast before Einheit showed up normal players were able to sign 2/3 times and do their thing.

I'm counting down the days till the TwilighT ally breaks up and DragonHunters and SilentHorrors team up to beat down the Einheit trashbag. Because in the end, Einheit is nothing more than a Zerg. Nothing more than a rerun of RussianMafia/Syndicate alliance.
Illogical

Next

Return to Naia