Naia life and politics

All topics related to Naia server life, politics and market. No RMT allowed

Re: Naia life and politics

Postby Illogical » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:49 am

Laby wrote:First time I hear about SH going to Shilen. Damn the rumor mill seems to be strong on Naia those days

Indeed, first time I hear this. If SH is planning to go Shilien, why are Wrath and LoD merging than to power the SH force?
DH and SH will team up within 6 weeks against Einheit. Einheit will start going for/take Feoh Necro and Feoh STS heroes. Nowai Exequtor and Graf will allow that. Internal fights in TwilighT ally will start as soon as DH isn't getting another Lindvior Earring or Dragon Weapon fragments. Nobody in DH that has taken leadership in the past year will allow DH to go to the meatshield sector of the Zerg.

EH+DH won't last long. And no matter what, I see EH transfering back to Chronos as soon as they will be able again, so in 10 weeks from now. They've proven their point by than and lost control on Chronos.
Illogical

Postby Tiferet » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:12 pm

GirlyGirl wrote:most likely sh will counter zerg DH+einheit

That was my theory ever since I heard of Wrath and LoD mass detagging, actually countering a zerg with a zerg could work, but there's still the gear and AP difference between TwilighT side and SH side.
And are seriously Einheit complaining about friendly fire from DH? I mean, seriously? That's what they get for allying with DH instead of going alone.
[Naia] Tiferet - Aeore Healer / Wynn Summoner / Shillien Templar / Ghost Sentinel (retired)
[Guild Wars 2] Macha Whitelight - (Mesmer) and 7 other toons (Ranger, Elementalist, Necromancer, Guardian, Thief, Warrior, Engineer)
Tiferet

Postby Smittie » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:18 pm

It would appear Einovaheit is too strong for ScriptingHorribles?

:D
---------------------------
99 healer/100 tank
Smittie

Postby Draecke » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:32 pm

nice joke but name me 1 end game clan that doesn't use scripts and actually einheit has taken it to the extreme with their clan assist

regardless not my problem and I'm sure you miss them very much since they left Chronos ;)
Draecke

Postby GirlyGirl » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:15 pm

Smittie wrote:It would appear Einovaheit is too strong for ScriptingHorribles?

Chronos got happy after getting raped by Orbital targeting systems stopped?
(\(\
( ._.)
o_(")(")
GirlyGirl

Postby Smittie » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:44 am

Never had a problem with Nova on Chronos actually. But I would totally lag out even using lowerping, when some other clans came rolling around.

Odd, no?
---------------------------
99 healer/100 tank
Smittie

Postby Laby » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:18 am

Yeah, extremly. Sounds like Karma is a bitch and wanted to send you a message "You shall not harm those Ponies"

Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Illogical » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:07 am

Smittie wrote:Never had a problem with Nova on Chronos actually. But I would totally lag out even using lowerping, when some other clans came rolling around.

Odd, no?

Sounds like the lagtsunami we have now at Naia when running close to a Einheit party...
Illogical

Postby Illogical » Thu May 15, 2014 11:55 am

Ok, lemme kick this thread up a bit.

I'm noticing the market on Naia is slowing down to a halt. A similar thing I witnessed on Franz when a lot of people left the game after multiply ban hammers and clan moves to Teon. You would expect with more and more people joining Naia and moving from Magmeld, Bartz and Shilien to Naia for a better experience the market would be alive and kicking, which sadly isn't happening.

Is this to blaim to Naia server politics (SH being powerful, DH/EH being nothing more than zerg, many Neutral clans that don't wanna stand up and strengthen their positions)? Or to its players? Or to just poor game design that every time a Lineage II server population moves into end-game content en masse the market dies out because everybody got their stuff and everybody is needing the same stuff, making no money from 'small' items and having troubles to sell 'big' items?

Just today we said in clan chat 'Welcome to Franz' when someone complained about being unable to sell his Specter Cutter at a reasonable price of 500m, while prices for it were about 600-650m just 14 days ago. We joked about that on Franz the best buyer for any item was the NPC. In the long run Franz market got so adjusted to NPC prices that all items dropped way in value and making old-Franz players poor in comparison when they merged the servers into Naia.
Illogical

Postby Draecke » Thu May 15, 2014 1:18 pm

well R95 market is just crashing cause adena is getting rare and you don't really need R95 (except R95 Hvy), it's better to save up and buy/craft R99

add in the fact the last NCWest events were all store promotions which drained a huge amount of adena out of the players there's just not much left

so no I do not think the current market situation is due to the top clans except maybe for the bots blocking legit ppl from doing CoC to make adena but none of this is specifically Naia related as the above is happening on all servers, prices are even more funny on Chronos
Draecke

PreviousNext

Return to Naia