Pre GoD player return. Healer looking for a clan [NAIA]

All topics related to Naia server life, politics and market. No RMT allowed

Pre GoD player return. Healer looking for a clan [NAIA]

Postby Kessarath » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:10 am

Hi,
I dropped L2 some time before GoD has been realised. But during lack of interesting MMOs i decided to back. Have some adena from my past around 40-50 kk adena (still 2 items on Auction House) I want to buy S80 Moirai robe set and still collecting coins to exchange for S grade event mage weapon with acumen. I have 2 questions. I found Mentor so hit 84 will be a blink of an eye. But i wish to join a clan for future exp and fun. Is someone there who still playing quite actively on NAIA server to take me into his/hers clan? And is Moirai Set good option for healer because i dont want to use event staff, without bonuses.
Regards
Kess.

(LUNA) -> (NAIA) (Aeore) Noblesse
Kessarath

Re: Pre GoD player return. Healer looking for a clan [NAIA]

Postby Dworgul » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:26 pm

Kessarath wrote:Hi,
I dropped L2 some time before GoD has been realised. But during lack of interesting MMOs i decided to back. Have some adena from my past around 40-50 kk adena (still 2 items on Auction House) I want to buy S80 Moirai robe set and still collecting coins to exchange for S grade event mage weapon with acumen. I have 2 questions. I found Mentor so hit 84 will be a blink of an eye. But i wish to join a clan for future exp and fun. Is someone there who still playing quite actively on NAIA server to take me into his/hers clan? And is Moirai Set good option for healer because i dont want to use event staff, without bonuses.

Well I think, even the forum activities aren't too high, with the ingame activity isn't too much problem. If you need legit clan KnightsOfJustice is your friend, if you wish to join to us PM me and I can invite you any time.

I would offer you to use the Immortal Robe event set, because the defense of Moirai set is low after 85+. As weapon for you quite fine a Sword of Vallhala with Acumen to heal. If you don't want to use event set, around 100m, you can buy a normal Immortal Robe set too.
Dworgul

Re: Pre GoD player return. Healer looking for a clan [NAIA]

Postby Kessarath » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:49 pm

Fantastic! Thank You very much for invitation Dworgul i will PM you. I am reinstalling my Windows now so i will be online later tonight.
Regards
Kess.

(LUNA) -> (NAIA) (Aeore) Noblesse
Kessarath

Return to Naia