{Amber} CP lf only 1-2 sold players yet in ArcheAge

{Amber} CP lf only 1-2 sold players yet in ArcheAge

Postby Alarion » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:29 pm

Hello guys : )

Since my CP decided to quit L2 bcs of curently state of this game and rather not optimistic future that anything might be changed we found ArcheAge as pretty perfect game for L2 players who loved all best aspects of this game before it turned to PvE instances festival with competiton "Which CC leader got better clicker and ping to server".

Right now our grp got around 13-14 active players where 5 ppl are from my Core CP and few clan members and friends who were playing L2 too. What I need to have full CP as I want to have is:
2 solid players with founder packs prepare to roll with us in CP system on Kyprosa server killing thousands of enemies from east side : )

CP is international and most of us were playing with each others for some already long time. We are testing Beta (and Alpha between closed betas breaks) server discovering details about this advanced MMO which charmed us rly strong and reminding all best moments from L2 history.

ArcheAge requires much more cooperation inside CP / clan and amount of possibilities is just stunning.

some few frapses (from many of them)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ2SeykhNxs - Amethyst PoV Siege
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogBuHF_h1Oc - Alarion PoV daily PvPs mostly outnumbered by enemies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAX3ZjLt-Xg#t=663 - some not so long time ago PvPs from Hellbound when there was still fun

If u are interested leave me PM or contact via Skype: AlarionAxom
Last edited by Alarion on Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Alarion

Re: {Amber} CP lf 2 healers + 2-3 DDs in ArcheAge

Postby Laby » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Damn it sounds interesting, a shame that I am looking for my 1st job and I don't know what I will do in few months

May be then you will hear from me ! Let me know which server you pick :)
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Alarion » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:08 pm

as we wrote in clan recruitment topic:

At this point this game is similar to Lineage 2, about having a big organized clan to achieve all available content. We are going to play on the 1st EU server from list (Shatigon) on west side (Nuia), we hope that all top clan/groups will choose the same server to have as much competition and PvP on top lvl as it is possible. As for Ex-Lineage 2 players, there isn't anything more important and thats why we are so charmed with ArcheAge!

: )
Alarion

Postby Laby » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:42 pm

Yeah I read the second one a bit later :)

How does this game scale regarding late game items / gear if you were able to get a glimpse of it ?
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Alarion » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:58 am

i will try write it in few points since wall of texts from phone isnt most comfortable way to write :p

1) top items are extremly hard to get and comming only from craft (or AH if crafter sell them). it is work for many many months in already quite organised CP
2)even u have those items, some additional (like special cloaks, titles +stats, enchant runes, special pvp potions) comming from PvP points and u also need huge amount of them. putting lunargent to armors / weapons isnt 100% afaik and some items like those cloaks are 10 days shadow items or potions u just need them all the time. from killing enemy u got like 5-20 points (depends on assist cause even healer for healing getting points for assist) and for some stuff u need 50k, 200k, 300k 500k etc, so there is always reason to go and gank :)

3) PvP is driven by economy. bcs in this game is just 1 instance worth to do on end game 2-3 times per day 99% content is open world. u keep farming some specific materials in oldchool l2 way, staying on 1 specific spot where around u going to be houndreds of players who need to do same. even he is from your own fraction u can just PK him xDD

4) trade runs is 1 of most important way to obtain specific items. u craft some regional item and longer distance u choose to transport it, better reward u gonna get. best rewards are when u move packs to enemy continent. not only enemies can gank u already on your continent, but also when u move through sea (u cant teleport with pack on your back) and on enemy continent as well!

5) sea fights are epic. u need to craft big ships with your CP / clan (it isnt so easy) and 100 ppl moving packs on galeons meeting another 100+ ppl ready to grab them is pretty common daily view. big clans have huge impact on game.

6 there is so many ways to get gold in smart way i would need few pages to mention only these i already know. most of them are more or less risky so always better to cooperate with CP / clan mates

7) pvp in 1.2 patch seems pretty much balanced (archers, nukers, mele) as far as it is possible for 120 classes in game. lets say half of them is more or less possible to play and enjoy. there is PR skills and no res during PvP, so pvp are dynamic (WSAD and instant cast skills) and chalanging.

i could add much more points to list but i prefer to answer for some questions in case u got them : )

here is nice movie from beta server with all background in description. worth to watch even it is pretty amateur still we can hear these guys know how to play with each others and how to act on Sea PvP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYbFo7UNj58
Alarion

Postby Kserw » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:33 pm

AA is nice. But i think trion will have the 1.0 patch. Not the pro oldschool AA version they had in korea. ( the 1.0 patch is more theme parked, there is NO pvp area, ingame shop and more )( reason why A LOT pvpers left AA)

More nice info = http://archeagesource.com/

Anyway GL Alarion ! ( Also AA will be tried from A LOT Players) ( like me ofc). Cu in game ^^
Kserw

Postby Alarion » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:19 pm

U are wrong, TRION will launch game with 1.2 update except areas 50-55 and those lvls which gonna be unblock shrtly (few monts?) after game start. Yes, 1.2 update is much much more PvP oriented than 1.0 was and i am happy TRION decided to delay it a bit and start from 1.2 already.

Btw Kserw, check PM plz in few minutes : )
Alarion

Postby Alarion » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:13 am

bumpzord specialy for healers with hands, good reflex and who like PvPs )))

for ppl who LF for keys for incoming thursday Closed Beta (just to remind, there will be also 4th closed beta and open beta and between them all there will be NO WIPE. Wipe will come before head start so it is great chance to hit 50 lvl fast and test some end game stuff) check this topic: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthre ... ta-Event-3
Alarion

Postby Alarion » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:19 pm

Bump, found 1 healer, need one more and 2-3 DDs (prefer range)
Alarion

Re: {Amber} CP lf 1 healer + 2-3 DDs in ArcheAge

Postby Alarion » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:49 am

Bump, found another healer ( i was sure first i will find DDs and finding healer will be pain in ass...) so now only 2-3 DDs (preffer range: 1-2 archers + 1 mage)
Alarion

Next

Return to Off-Topic