Is Something wrong with me?

Re: Is Something wrong with me?

Postby Laby » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:05 pm

It may be some brain traumo or a tumor if it's affecting your senses. Better go see a doctor as soon as possible. don't believe you can rely on internet to have a decent diagnostic :)
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Dworgul » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:10 pm

This can have different reasons.
1. Concentration, you are too tired or your brain is busy with different things.
2. You can't decide exactly what type of attacks you want to use, so it is result like your brain would be shocked a little.
3. You are out of form. If you don't do something since long time, your body forget the movements and makes them slower as before. In this case you have to train on mobs or some friends or in ceremony of chaos.
4. You are too slow, you need to practice more:)
5. There is something interesting also. If maybe you are left handed it can be a reason too. PC was formed to right hand users. So normally at mouse using I think the right hand people should need lower reaction time and they are able to click more accurate.
Dworgul

Postby Dawe » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:12 pm

So i told my local doctor about my symptoms, and he was obviously clueless what it should be, so he send me to the psychiatrist. I told myself, that it would be good to write down on paper everything that i found interesting for that guy...

For the others don't do it :) Because we would think that you are hypochondriac, and he will give you pills for that...idiot.

As for the headaches, it seems that maintaining a drinking regime, and sometimes deep breathing fixes it... the rest should fix my new glasses (did i told you that i noticed the problems the same day i broke my glasses?), i will see.
Dawe

Postby Tiferet » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:46 pm

So perhaps it was because of bad eyesight. Well, if true it's a load off your shoulders...
[Naia] Tiferet - Aeore Healer / Wynn Summoner / Shillien Templar / Ghost Sentinel (retired)
[Guild Wars 2] Macha Whitelight - (Mesmer) and 7 other toons (Ranger, Elementalist, Necromancer, Guardian, Thief, Warrior, Engineer)
Tiferet

Postby Dawe » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:33 am

indeed
Dawe

Postby troomar » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:33 am

Dawe wrote:As for the headaches, it seems that maintaining a drinking regime, and sometimes deep breathing fixes it... the rest should fix my new glasses (did i told you that i noticed the problems the same day i broke my glasses?), i will see.

I wouldn't underestimate the impact of your glasses. I had been wearing my glasses since childhood but when I was 20 I had to stop wearing them because I had problems with orientation in open space. Since then I haven't been able to wear them again, because the same symptoms appeared again and again. So even that I have more than 5 diopters in one of my eye, I'm completely fine without glasses (except the fact everything is a bit blurry :). I cannot recall if I had any headache in that time though.

(There are some funny situations like - I cannot drive a car with my glasses because of bad orientation, but I'm not permitted to drive a car without glasses - that's what my driver's license says ... yes, I got my license when I was 18 :D ... )
troomar

Postby Tiferet » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:15 pm

Can't you update your license? I assume that going with glasses with normal glass (basically fake eyeglasses) is illegal...

I, too, have to wear glasses to drive, but since I'm wearing them from the instant I get up to the time to go to sleep, I have no problems with them, on the contrary I feel disoriented if I take them off :P
[Naia] Tiferet - Aeore Healer / Wynn Summoner / Shillien Templar / Ghost Sentinel (retired)
[Guild Wars 2] Macha Whitelight - (Mesmer) and 7 other toons (Ranger, Elementalist, Necromancer, Guardian, Thief, Warrior, Engineer)
Tiferet

Postby troomar » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:15 pm

In our country you have to update your driver's license only when you earn some "points" for traffic violations. And since I don't drive anymore, my license will be valid forever :D (you have to exchange the plastic card every few years, but it's just a bureaucracy, you don't do any driving tests).
troomar

Previous

Return to Off-Topic