Epeisodion (Valiance)

Re: Epeisodion

Postby zxfbl » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:27 am

Ello,
Ty for the fast reply. As for Vali`s post, which is kinda poor in details, I thought they`re going for another update, didn`t knew NC has a habit of changing update names :P
@Laby, I sincerely hope it will be at the end of October, mostly cause I`m trilled by the Ability System, and well maybe the economy will be restored to something similar to pre`Lindvior.

Best regards.
zxfbl

Postby Draecke » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:34 pm

no it wont, only get worse.. see also the topic about hellbound changes but hey if you're not 99 by now you're doing something wrong..

the new ability system looks great but gl farming SP
Draecke

Postby Tiferet » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:53 pm

I'm not 99 yet, so I won't be farming Hellbound for the next 2 years :lol:

To be honest NC did it already, there was an update (probably Tauti or Glory Days, but can't put my finger on it) that was kept under the "Goddess of Destruction" flag name for advertisement purposes (Juji dixit).
Both splash screens and websites kept advertising it as a sub-chapter to the GoD update.
[Naia] Tiferet - Aeore Healer / Wynn Summoner / Shillien Templar / Ghost Sentinel
[Guild Wars 2] Macha Whitelight - (Mesmer) and 6 other toons (Ranger, Elementalist, Necromancer, Guardian, Thief, Warrior)
Tiferet

Postby zxfbl » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:48 pm

@Draecke: Nope, not yet 99, but I`m not far from it, and let`s hope people won`t get even more poor then they are atm, as for sp, still got some sp runes which I plan on wasting in high lvl zones, so hopefully that won`t be a prob.
@Tiferet: Ahaa, never paid much attention to stuff regarding update names, thx for the heads up.

Best regards.
zxfbl

Postby Elmar » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:05 pm

Tiferet wrote:To be honest NC did it already, there was an update (probably Tauti or Glory Days, but can't put my finger on it) that was kept under the "Goddess of Destruction" flag name for advertisement purposes (Juji dixit).
Both splash screens and websites kept advertising it as a sub-chapter to the GoD update.

You might be thinking of Harmony, where the Kartia Labyrinths were introduced:
http://power.plaync.co.kr/lineage2/%ED% ... 8%EB%8B%88
Probably "Harmony" sounds too pacifistic for the PvP crowd :D

And in Japan, Lindvior is called "Liberation":
http://event2.ncsoft.jp/1.0/lineage2/update/Liberation/

That's standard practice when management believes it has to bridge cultural gaps. The car brand known as Bavarian Motor Works since 1917 is called 宝马/Treasure Horse in China. At least "baoma" sounds vaguely like "BMW" pronounced in the German way (beh em weh), and "horse" is reminiscent of "horsepower"/马力 :D
Elmar

Postby Tiferet » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:50 pm

Now that you remind me, it indeed was the Harmony update... Officially known as Goddess of Destruction "chapter something", but most informed users kept calling it Harmony.
[Naia] Tiferet - Aeore Healer / Wynn Summoner / Shillien Templar / Ghost Sentinel
[Guild Wars 2] Macha Whitelight - (Mesmer) and 6 other toons (Ranger, Elementalist, Necromancer, Guardian, Thief, Warrior)
Tiferet

Postby Eduardogyn » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:56 pm

Eduardogyn

Postby KnightOfDarkness » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:57 pm

I forgot and can't find it, where do you get the golden cloaks from?
KnightOfDarkness

Postby Laby » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:15 pm

During the PTS for Epeisodion, it was for "noble warriors". I don't know more about that sadly

I don't really like the Valiance name tbh :(
Ptitlaby - Naia EU Server
Pony Master
Laby

Postby KnightOfDarkness » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:15 pm

Laby wrote:During the PTS for Epeisodion, it was for "noble warriors". I don't know more about that sadly

I don't really like the Valiance name tbh :(

It was Vali's idea.
KnightOfDarkness

PreviousNext

Return to Archive