New Helios Server by INNOVA EU at 21 of March

New Helios Server by INNOVA EU at 21 of March

Postby carpe » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:18 am

carpe

Re: New Helios Server by INNOVA EU at 21 of March

Postby Elmar » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:33 am

It seems that the migration of economic refugees from NCWest to Europe has reached a new scale :D

I am not that familiar with Innova schedules, but why is it a Helios server, with Grand Crusade not being mentioned by CM Fragola? Or do they simply mean "Helios" as opposed to "Classic" ???
Elmar

Postby socketka » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:03 pm

It means there will be Helios update running at time of server startup. Like during old times - new gracia server start :)
socketka

Postby Elmar » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:55 pm

Ah, I see :)

By the way, one reason for Innove to open a second Euopean server is probably that with certain content you need at least two servers for it to work, not only the Dimensional Sieges and Dimensional Raids, but primarily the upcoming Etis van Etina raid:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... 4%EB%93%9C

That seems to be a hard challenge - so far no raid report has been published on the Korean forums, so we must assume that Etis van Etina is still undefeated.
Elmar

Postby Illogical » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:34 pm

I don't think it has anything to do with looking into the future with an update that comes in maybe 7-10 months.
They totally expect players to leak out of NCWest due archer nerfs, more P2W and dragon lock down. With a new server they can offer all this gameplay to 'new old stock' and earn a lot of money doing so.

If it's really for the cross-server stuff, they could easily link up Core with Cadmus etc.
Illogical

Return to General Discussion