For oldtimers

Re: For oldtimers

Postby Elmar » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:13 am

As far as the Clan War/Alliance War System is concerned, I have no idea. I was never in a Clan, so this really was not a concern of mine :)

And yes, KnightOfDarkness, like so many oldtimers, is now far away from Lineage 2 :)
Elmar

Postby BergEr » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:52 pm

Im not old enough, started in end of c4 :(
BergEr

Postby Communism » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:31 am

9. Is it true that physical skills didn't use soulshots before C2-C3?

Soulshots didn't effect physical skills until C5, aka chronicle of the Gladiator.

Soulshots doubled patk and skill power of physical skills in C5.

Soulshots tripled patk and doubled skill power of physical skills in Interlude (and added some more skills to the list of the ones that are effected by soulshots).

Much of the information you are seeking is probably lost forever, going down with the L2Blah/L2Guru forum.
Communism

Postby Illogical » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:17 pm

The end of Blah destroyed a lot of info...

Also just shows how sad community management was for NCWest. While Korea has every single castle ownership, hero status etc. listed on their website. For NCWest you had to go to Blah to keep track. And after just like 3 months into GoD NCWest stopped with listing server transfers, name changes etc. while it was just a simple querry to roll to post this info.
Illogical

Postby BergEr » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:46 am

Illogical wrote:The end of Blah destroyed a lot of info...

Also just shows how sad community management was for NCWest. While Korea has every single castle ownership, hero status etc. listed on their website. For NCWest you had to go to Blah to keep track. And after just like 3 months into GoD NCWest stopped with listing server transfers, name changes etc. while it was just a simple querry to roll to post this info.

Yea it was bad times.
The SH clan forum had a lot of info at some point. Well atleast the stuff you could share without risking your own income/advantage.
BergEr

Postby Elmar » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:37 am

On the other hand, those technical details from a bygone epoch are nowadays of merely academic interest. Even in Lineage 2 Classic the developers have chosen to not resurrect the early Chronicles but created a completely new game. You could call that the "Jurassic Park Syndrome": there is a good reason why the dinosaurs died out 60 million years ago - they were badly designed - and any attempt at bringing them back to life will lead to the same result - extinction :P

Such "do you remember" threads somehow remind me of those high school reunions where people are discussing about who was whose girlfriend back in 1942, while in reality hankering after a happy childhood where parents were taking care of all needs and your only worry was not to get strafed by some passing airplane. But happy childhoods don't come back. No more fun in air raid shelters, no more living in the Tower of Insolence for weeks on end :D
Elmar

Postby socketka » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:27 pm

goha history is still on, not sure for how long.
for example naia hero list, and how it died.
socketka

Postby Illogical » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:44 pm

socketka wrote:goha history is still on, not sure for how long.
for example naia hero list, and how it died.

Too bad old hero lists of Franz, Luna, Teon are lost...
Illogical

Postby Laby » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:03 pm

Funny how I knew most of those people :)
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server, Laby - Skelth EU Classic Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Draecke » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:22 pm

Laby wrote:Funny how I knew most of those people :)

know all of then :P and some how it's a miracle that it still took 5 years for Naia to die as it lost it's fun/mojo at that point
Draecke

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion