Another merge incoming

Another merge incoming

Postby dimitris87 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:27 pm

Chronos and Zaken are merging on the 23rd. I wonder if NA is getting closer and closer to shutdown, or is this typical and they will reopen a new server during the end of 2017 or start of 2018?
dimitris87

Re: Another merge incoming

Postby Draecke » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:00 am

it's typical but doubt we will see any new servers for a long time now, most of our servers are healthier player count wise then those in Korea these days so imo eventually we will go back to the old 1 NA and 1 EU server like we had before
Draecke

Postby dimitris87 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:30 am

Are you aware of any websites like the one Laby has where I can see the online status of Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese, Russian and/or any other official Lineage servers around the world?

Thnx
dimitris87

Postby Laby » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:56 am

dimitris87 wrote:Are you aware of any websites like the one Laby has where I can see the online status of Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese, Russian and/or any other official Lineage servers around the world?

Thnx

For most servers, bare Innova's, you can give me their IP and I can add them
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby dimitris87 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:31 am

I barely play on Zaken when I have time 8-p I do not have any SEA server IPs as I never played there, maybe someone can share those if we have any forum members from those locations.
dimitris87

Postby Draecke » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:40 pm

well best if an admin moves this topic then to the general open section for others to chime in then as I doubt many ppl read the Chronos section :P
Draecke

Postby Laby » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:47 pm

Draecke wrote:well best if an admin moves this topic then to the general open section for others to chime in then as I doubt many ppl read the Chronos section :P

Done !
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Elmar » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:06 pm

In order to avoid confusion and multiple postings I deleted the shadow topic in the Chronos section.

As far as the online numbers around the world are concerned, you can't really compare them. In Asia there are still many players playing from internet cafes, so the numbers for the Korean servers you can see on Laby's server meter are mainly real players, with only few afk shops and macro bots. On the NCWest servers, and I assume also in Russia, many people keep shop Dwarves logged in overnight, or maybe they are fishing, macroing, whatever.

What really counts is the floor space on Aden Central Square. On Naia, shop signs are already overlapping, especially when an event with tradeable items is on. If Freya would be merged into Naia, the hunting grounds would probably be as empty of real people as they are now, but trade would be majorly hampered. Apart from that Neutron officially stated:

There is no plan to merge Freya or Naia in the immediate future.

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.p ... &page=2#36
Elmar

Return to General Discussion