Freezing flame and wynns

Freezing flame and wynns

Postby Afum » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:14 am

Hello,
Not sure if this is the best to place to ask for this , but i have 2 questions. (I play on NCwest atm Freya server ) (Naia is my homeland :D)
1.Is there a possibility of reducing damage from Freezing flame of doomcryer?
2.How to deal With top geared Wynn summoner (i am Yul sagtt) when he land debuff on me - marks and he has some kind of fear during which he keep attacking me ,
and I can do none till the end of fight - so basically when my unbind ends and he land this fear on me i am dead ,i cant use even dispa :> I dont feel like this is normal.
Afum

Re: Freezing flame and wynns

Postby Elmar » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:17 am

Freezing Flame has 20 Fire Attribute from the skill, which would add to a Fire Attribute on the Doomcryer's weapon:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... 8%EC%9E%84
So increasing your Fire defense should help at least a bit.

As to the Summoner Marks, since they are nowadays dependent on the Summoner's M.Atk. resp. the victim's M.Def., increasing your M.Def. via Ability Points or jewelry might help.
Elmar

Postby Afum » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:22 am

Thank you for fast answer it helped , but about wynn the problem is this kind of fear he has and some immobilizing skills during which i can do none and he does that all the time. Anyway i will try to figure smth out :D thank you so much, maybe it gonna be easier with doomcryers now haha
Afum

Postby Elmar » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:48 pm

I guess with the Summoner skill you mean Dimensional Binding:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... 4%EB%94%A9

I could be wrong, but I believe this is the same category as Aerial Yoke, i.e. a Mental Mesmerize Debuff:
http://www.lineage2.com/en/game/patch-n ... r-changes/
You could try to buy a Potion of Protection: Aerial Yoke from the Olympiad Manager (4 Marks of Battle + 400,000 adena per bottle) and see whether that helps. Otherwise Mental Resistance Jewelry might also help (the anti-Aerial Yoke Earrings are not available any more; people probably sell them very expensively now).
Elmar

Postby Illogical » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:36 pm

Mark of Fire has fear effect.
Illogical

Postby Afum » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:49 am

Yea , I think its mark of fire , is there anything that helps against it ? I mean does Mental atatck resistance work against marks?
Afum

Postby BergEr » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:41 am

If you can find the basic property of the skill you can then use the same stat to counter it. Most skills dont have one though (or well didn't when I played).

But like disarm had basic_property = str, more STR on doombringer = easier to disarm. More STR on enemy = harder to disarm, which is why it was almost 100% chance to disarm healers and casters but hard vs other DBs and archers.
BergEr

Postby Draecke » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:16 pm

try it out with stuff that increase mental resist by alot like trasken ring / mental resist trait from dual skills / mysterious abnormal resist dyes from the ultimate divine etc. packs - should be plenty in AH / the old +40% mental resist earrings
Draecke

Postby Elmar » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:17 pm

According to a quick Google search Mark of Fire doesn't seem to have a basic_property. So Draecke's suggestion with the Mental Resistance is probably the only thing that might maybe help.
Elmar

Postby Illogical » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:03 pm

Mark of Fire is at foremost nothing more than useless one target nuke. The fear effect only been added in Grand Crusade. Useless effect since Fear is cancelled while being hit.
Illogical

Next

Return to General Discussion