What is the future of NC West?

Re: What is the future of NC West?

Postby DIL » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:00 am

Quitted wrote:https://imgur.com/a/7TvZvAh

Enjoy

And what? These jewelries were in the client yet since 2016. :)
DIL

Postby DIL » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:07 am

Draecke wrote:the Angels Earring & Necklace I bet, would be interesting to see how they will address the upgrade process seeing how neither Innova nor NCWest have the Shilenite process on their servers

Overseas Devs replaced Shilenite with 7 Scrolls: Enchant Armor (R-grade) + 1 Elcyum. These materials will be required to obtain 7 Scrolls: Enchant Angel's Accessory.
DIL

Postby Quitted » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:34 am

DIL wrote:

Enjoy

Do you mean ppl can drop/purchase/upgrade those jewels since 2016?

Idk

no

Ppl can't drop/purchase and or upgrade those jewels on 2018 neither.
Quitted

Postby Elmar » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:05 am

DIL wrote:
Draecke wrote:the Angels Earring & Necklace I bet, would be interesting to see how they will address the upgrade process seeing how neither Innova nor NCWest have the Shilenite process on their servers

Overseas Devs replaced Shilenite with 7 Scrolls: Enchant Armor (R-grade) + 1 Elcyum. These materials will be required to obtain 7 Scrolls: Enchant Angel's Accessory.

Thanks a lot for the information, DIL! I have passed it on to the players at NCWest:
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/1830- ... ment-14510

:)
Elmar

Postby Elmar » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:20 am

Quitted wrote:
DIL wrote:

Enjoy

Idk

no

Using the Developer Mode for poking around in the client files is a bit tricky. There are many things which are just design studies and may or may not ever make it into one version or another. Here for example an Ixion Combat Suit, which was even officially talked about by the developers in an interview, but never actually made it into the game:

http://tellier.iiens.net/l2/ixion/

Likewise, the Jewelry of the Gods does exist in Japan and the People's Republic of China. The fact that there are English item descriptions means that the developers have indeed been considering to introduce that stuff in the West too. Whether they will actually do it one day remains to be seen :)
Elmar

Postby DIL » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:32 pm

Well, all items/skills/options/NPCs/whatever comes with a major update in the game client must be translated regardless of whether it will be used in a specific territory or not. Translators have to translate everything. Even those items that are marked by NC as 'Not Used' or 'Test Item' - absolutely everything. Therefore, Jewelry of Gods and other p2w stuff has English/Russian/Japanese/Chinese names and descriptions.
DIL

Postby DIL » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:36 pm

Quitted wrote:
DIL wrote:

Enjoy

Idk

no

I think you misunderstood me. I just want to say that not everything that can be found in the client will be definitely released in the game. It might not at all - like Elmar mentioned about Ixion.
DIL

Postby Draecke » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:37 pm

DIL wrote:

Thanks for sharing this with us, much appreciated! :)
Draecke

Postby Quitted » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:34 pm

Don't get me wrong DIL.

I'm in love with L2 since 14 years or the na open beta if you prefer and it's by far the best mmo ever made, by far, even if it has outadated graphic.

I really appreciate your efforts on innova because it was a paradise for all the ncwest customers scammed by a wanna be corp.
Just one thing. I don't know who posted this on innova forums but, if I do remember well, he was a former MS member disgusted by the current state of the game.
His post was like "look at that kid truflle he spent more than 500k usd to play a video game". That post was removed, really fast tbh.
You can check the post, i'm sure of this, and he wrote Truffle spent the same amount of money someone else would spend to buy 2, not one but two, Ferraris 488 gtb, 300k usd each.

Ok Neutron's and Conguero's brains are beyond any hope of repair. Just two more kids who did too many Vegas trips.
Only a vegas maniac will try to scam another human beeing with the chance of getting something.

What I was trying to say is don't destroy the last paradise L2 players have on innova.

I don't know who puts eu prices but for sure he has some mental issues.

With the money I spent in 14 years on ncwest I could have, in 2018, 100 demi-god characters on any private server.
And, you can check this, I own 2 dragon weapons on innova ru with just 1/5 of the money i spent on ncwest.

This
https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/657872/

is madness and it's the very reasons so many players are playing L2 elsewhere right now, all paying to play L2.

Edit. Lol i don't own any ferrari atm so i mistyped the model it's a 488 gtb and not a 418 gt. Well i can't afford one anyway :mrgreen:
Last edited by Quitted on Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quitted

Postby Laby » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:41 pm

Quitted wrote:I don't know who puts eu prices but for sure he has some mental issues.

Afaik, Fragola said in her stream that EU prices are also decided, or at least heavily influenced, by NC Korea

Also, let's not bring real life insults here please, thank you :)
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server, Laby - Skelth EU Classic Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion