The Developper Mode

Re: The Developper Mode

Postby SoMeTiMe » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:49 pm

Laby wrote:Yup it does. Do you get any error with the files provided ?

After run a full repair it works, thanks >)

Btw, how can i open inventory? and stats screen? I'd like to make some tests :))
SoMeTiMe

Postby Laby » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:11 am

You can't, since you are not connected to any server, you don't have any statistics or so. It's mainly visual :)
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server, Laby - Skelth EU Classic Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Laby » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:23 pm

Short update if you want to download the Korean PTS Client for any use, such as the developer mode :)

1) Install the PlayNC launcher for the URL below :

You need to click on the blue box, like on this picture

2) Once installed, go to the folder where it's installed. The default one should be "C:\Program Files (x86)\plaync\NCLauncher" if you are on a 64 bits Windows, "C:\Program Files\plaync\NCLauncher" if you are on a 32 bits Windows.
In this folder, locate the executable file "NCLauncher.exe". Right click it, and choose "Create a shortcut" (just before "Delete"). You should know have a shortcut in the folder.

3) Right click on the shortcut (the default name should be "NCLauncher.exe - Shortcut") and choose properties. In the target field, add after the last quote the following text :
/SelfUpdate:"Yes" /LauncherID:"ncLauncher" /CompanyID:"0" /LUpdateAddr:"up4svr.plaync.co.kr" /GameID:"L2_KOR_TEST"

Then click ok, and close the Properties windows

4) Launch the game using this shortcut. It will first update the PlayNC launcher, then start updating the game. Sadly you have know control on where it's going to update the game. The launcher found an old version of the Korean PTS Client on my external harddrive and decided to edit this one, I am not sure about what will happen if you don't have it at all :)

There are several advantages using this method instead of going to http://lineage2.plaync.co.kr/download/client/index :

1) Faster. With this method I can download up to 1.4-1.5Mo/sec, when my average with the other launcher (the one from L2 website) is more about 100 ko / sec
2) Less corrupted files. It seems with the other launcher that you can have you download finish at anytime without all the files, and can't start it again

Here you go, have fun :)
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server, Laby - Skelth EU Classic Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Laby » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:51 pm

Short update. Here are the files I use on the Korean PTS client without any problem. No further modification (especially regarding Gameguard) required :

http://l2.laby.fr/files/proL2.bat
http://l2.laby.fr/files/proL2.ini
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Sabotin » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:50 pm

That blue button does nothing for me :S . I tried installing the launcher by copy/pasting nclauncher.exe from the live client and using that command line, which dl/installed the whole launcher and worked from there, but as I see it's downloading the install files and packs, not the game itself (which means install and further update/file check). Any chance for a SkillName-k.dat again, I'm just interested in numbers? :D
Sabotin

Postby KnightOfDarkness » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:26 am

Sabotin wrote:That blue button does nothing for me :S . I tried installing the launcher by copy/pasting nclauncher.exe from the live client and using that command line, which dl/installed the whole launcher and worked from there, but as I see it's downloading the install files and packs, not the game itself (which means install and further update/file check). Any chance for a SkillName-k.dat again, I'm just interested in numbers? :D

I'd like the same.
KnightOfDarkness

Postby Laby » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:57 am

http://l2.laby.fr/files/SkillName-k.dat :)

Don't forget to share anything you find :D
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Sabotin » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:14 am

I'm getting a 610 GG error after like 1 minute in. What's up with that?
Sabotin

Postby Laby » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:32 pm

If it's on KR client, I don't really know. Sometime it just works, sometime I have to disable it using Fyyre dsetup.dll file. I have two system folder with each to switch between them
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby socketka » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:48 pm

Hats are not working in my current dev mode (ncwest client). Someone have same problem? Weapons/Armors/Skills work fine.
socketka

PreviousNext

Return to Archive