Are there any usefull quests im missing ?

Are there any usefull quests im missing ?

Postby Shlong » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:16 pm

Hi everyone, I started playing this game for the first time. I am a Tyrr Doombringer lvl86 and i was wondering if there are any quest i should be doing that are realy good to get some adena or Exp. I am currently doing the Minstrel quest or whatever its called, the one with the 10 days adventure. But are there any other quest i should be doing ? Also advice on how to get an extra penny is appreciated. I've heared getting a dwarf to earn something extra isn't worht it anymore.
Shlong

Re: Are there any usefull quests im missing ?

Postby Laby » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:19 pm

Are you also doing the Mithril mine quests ?
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server, Laby - Skelth EU Classic Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Shlong » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:58 pm

Laby wrote:Are you also doing the Mithril mine quests ?

I have not, probably should starty that then. And what is the reward, the only thing i can find in the mitrhil mines are some quest for not that great amount of exp or adena.
Shlong

Postby Laby » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:29 pm

It's a daily one giving you a bit more than 1m. Read more about it there :

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1534&p=31923&hilit=mithril+mines#p31923

I believe there are two of them
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server, Laby - Skelth EU Classic Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Elmar » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:47 am

That's right. The first one is "Lucien's Altar" from Daichir in Schuttgart, near the Olympiad Manager, and the second one is "Grave Robber Rescue" from Kanemika in the Mithril Mines, on the shores of the subterranean lake where one of the Altars is hidden. The point about those two quests is that they require just running around, nothing to kill, i.e. no expenditure for Soulshots. All you have to deduct from the quest rewards is the teleportation cost, which results in a net income of 1.1 million adena per day per character (if you do the quest from Monday to Friday between 8 pm and midnight with the reduced telportation fees, you get a few thousand adena more).

Apart from that, the 10-day Adventure main quest from Tulesir is the thing to do. Like for example the adena reward if you do all 400 quest items in the Bloody Swampland is really not bad. You will find more methods to make adena discussed here, but they mostly require good equipment and/or several box characters:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1977#p35536

The advantage of Dwarves is their high LUC stat, which gives you more Fortune Pockets while hunting, especially when you use a Fortune Seeker, who can also have lucky spoils. Go to Grocer Pelu in the Ertheia Village and have her combine them into Stage 3 Fortune Pockets. When you open those, you can get 20,000, 200,000 or even 2 million adena. Make a pocket Mentee and have him or her open the Fortune Pockets. The character will level up, giving you Mentee Marks which you can use to buy Attribute Stones (non-tradeable) or Giant's Codices (tradeable) to improve your main character, plus a few million adena to send over :)
Elmar

Postby socketka » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:00 pm

Elmar wrote:The advantage of Dwarves is their high LUC stat, which gives you more Fortune Pockets while hunting..

No.
socketka

Postby Elmar » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:22 pm

That test is quite surprising - exactly the opposite of what it says in the Ertheia patch notes:
http://www.lineage2.com/media/content-i ... hNotes.pdf

I myself do get quite a number of Fortune Pockets on my several Fortune Seekers, but this could also be related to the kill speed (kill more, get more). I remember that Smittie swore by his Eviscerator to farm Fortune Pockets, so maybe you just need a class that can kill fast :)
Elmar

Postby MYSTERYouse » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:59 pm

I remember seeing somewhere it's related to the successful evasion of an attack by a mob (of course it is requred that you kill it as the pocket is awarded as an additional drop. More evasive classes might be more suitable for this purpose.

What it could be meant by the LUC factor mentioned is the lucky drop that you can get even from RB.
MYSTERica - Yul Trickster 104 / (100 Wynn Summoner) - (Doombringer 80) - (Soulhound 80) ... but dwarf in a nature
MYSTERYouse

Postby Elmar » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:14 pm

The Russian test was done with an Archer, who, killing from a distance, rarely comes into a situation where she has to evade a monster attack. With my lightly armored Fortune Seekers, however, I am running merrily in and out of the monsters who try to hit me, but thanks to armor bonuses, often miss me. This would also explain Smittie's success with a lightly armored Eviscerator.
Elmar

Postby MYSTERYouse » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:25 pm

This comes on par with few reports of a player who spent their time AoE-ing at Fairies for example, where you are constantly being hit.
MYSTERica - Yul Trickster 104 / (100 Wynn Summoner) - (Doombringer 80) - (Soulhound 80) ... but dwarf in a nature
MYSTERYouse

Next

Return to Questions