Exalted 104+ Tavern Story Collection Quest

Exalted 104+ Tavern Story Collection Quest

Postby TheAlleged » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:26 am

hello all, i am on the Victory Collection Part of the 104+ Exalted Quest, where you have to do Tavern instances.

I did the Kain instance and did not get the Quest item, i petitioned about it, and the GM who responded said its a random chance to get the quest item upon completing the tavern instance.

I would like to take this GM's word for it, however... so many times i ask for them to fix something or help me and they see to not know the game or give me random answers.. thats why i am posting here, lots more knowledge here.

Is it infact random to get the quest item upon completion of the different tavern instances?

Thank you guys for you time.
TheAlleged

Re: Exalted 104+ Tavern Story Collection Quest

Postby Draecke » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:12 pm

I know of 3 others including myself that are doing that quest right now with the same situation, seems the tavern part will take a long time to complete indeed...
Draecke

Postby Illogical » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:02 pm

Draecke wrote:I know of 3 others including myself that are doing that quest right now with the same situation, seems the tavern part will take a long time to complete indeed...

Yeeeh! Another fucking quest with random items and giving shit exp for the level you play on.
Illogical

Postby TheAlleged » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:24 pm

Thanks for the info ... great.. i love random shit lol....
TheAlleged

Postby Draecke » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:23 pm

logged a ticket today myself as our combined efforts have hit the 25 mark and nobody that I know got a story book so I call BS on that quest "working as intended" right now..
Draecke

Postby Draecke » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:56 am

here's an update to my ticket while in the mean time only more attempts have been made by more ppl and till date still zero Story Books.

Exalted 5 Bugged Quest - Tavern Story Books

Draecke Wednesday at 23:09

lvl. 104+ Collecting Victory quest is bugged as neither me or anyone I know that's on that quest has ever gotten a Story Book quest item reward yet and we cover a combined total of 20+ Tavern runs so do not come back with an answer of "it's random chance" cause after 20+ cases that doesn't fly anymore.

Please investigate where it's broken and fix asap as this is very annoying and huge a waste of time for all 104+ players who really have something better to do.

Thx!

GM Bret Yesterday at 19:55
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Lineage II Support team.

I have looked into your issue and verified that you are not experiencing any bug for the Victory Collection Quest. It is an intended design that there is only a random chance in obtaining the Story Book needed for the quest.

Hope this clarifies your inquiry. If there's anything else that I might be able to assist you with, please do contact us again.

Regards,

GM Bret
NCSOFT Support Team

Draecke Today at 02:39

Hi Bret,

Thanks for the answer and don't take this wrong but that's plainly not true as then at least 1 person on Chronos that's doing the quest should have gotten at least 1 Story book by now and simple fact is that nobody got 1 till date.

That's 25+ attempts from ppl I know, myself included, by now and zero Story Book so if the Change is really that low then it should be clearly stated as such aka having like 5% change per attempt to get the reward - btw enjoy the flames from your end users base when that becomes obvious.

I will repeat the obvious that's there something very wrong with the quest, either with the intended design or it's actual functionality.

Expect a better answer or a clear lab test where someone like Neutron will confirm how many Tavern runs it will take to get 1 Story Book and another to confirm how many it will take to get all 4 - which obviously will be exponentially more tries.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,
Draecke

voiced my concern & annoyance at the official forum:
http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.p ... 82&page=12
http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.p ... 834&page=4

Edit by Laby : formatting
Draecke

Postby Draecke » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:24 am

Ah and then the irony to see today someone actually got one on Naia, thx socketka for posting the picture

Anyways it made Neutron actually comment on the situation after a long silence:

Neutron wrote:Mystic Tavern Exalted Quest Drop Rate
- Some of you have already made it to this quest and are started to work towards collecting the Story Books.
- The drop rate on these items is actually set pretty low to begin with, and over time the more times you complete the probability will increase.
- Just keep at it and eventually you will get the quest items!

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=292635#1

Let's see if what he wrote is true as if so next week alot more books should pop up..
Draecke

Postby TheAlleged » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:57 am

thank you Draecke! your a boss...

Good god almighty... lets hope this chit starts to award the quest item...
TheAlleged

Postby Draecke » Sat May 27, 2017 10:54 pm

got all 4 story books today so all in all wasn't to bad :)
Draecke

Postby TheAlleged » Sun May 28, 2017 1:40 am

Gratzzzz! i been doing them very religiously and only have gotten 1 so far... maybe my luck will turn around soon !
TheAlleged

Return to Questions