What is the best Tanks for PVE next patch?

What is the best Tanks for PVE next patch?

Postby Hayachan » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:55 pm

I know ppls must have already been discussed about it however i am not very clever when it comes to extracting the knowledge from those discussions.
Could you please tell me the best for mainly PVE tanker?
Will be exclusively PVE no PVP at all,

Thanks a lot.
Hayachan

Re: What is the best Tanks for PVE next patch?

Postby Draecke » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:19 pm

Hayachan wrote:I know ppls must have already been discussed about it however i am not very clever when it comes to extracting the knowledge from those discussions.
Could you please tell me the best for mainly PVE tanker?
Will be exclusively PVE no PVP at all,

Thanks a lot.

Well this partially depends on what you mean by PVE tank as there are 2 ways to read that:
1. classic Tank aka party play mainly and focussed on best defense/staying alive & keeping party alive while excel at mob control
2. dps / damage dealing aka Offensive build type of tanks

either way right now we just don't have enough player base feedback on their experiences to truly comment on the changes beside the fact the old split is clearly back in place aka Defensive is centered around PK & TK and Offensive around SK & HK

reading the tank topic should give you a clear idea what to expect on the Defensive side of things and if that's what you were looking for then just take the class that fits your personal style the most.. if it's the Offensive build type you were after then well the jury is still out on that as it's obvious the current existing top PVE Tank is HK but with upcoming changes most of his strong points get nerfed so it's hard to tell how the new balances will work out between the two..
Draecke

Re: What is the best Tanks for PVE next patch?

Postby Hayachan » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:39 pm

Thanks a lot Draeck,

I am really admiring the way you play your tank and the way you reply you seem to be very knowledgeable at what youplay, I kinda like Hk tank really however i'd rather go with with the more economical class as i dont have much adena to spend but hey Hk tank is a tank anyway maybe it will work out ok.
I currently have
+7Pve hv set,
+7pve cutter
Trashken
Tauti
Frinttezza soul
B.anty
Orphen soul
7s
Longing
Abu 1
Venir 14
Diamond 3
Pearl 4
Ruby 4
Opal 4
Garnet 4
Will this cut it for Hk or i should go with the more defensive class?
This will be my first tank btw as i reroll my iss. Please bear with my little knowledge of the tank.
I also have giant cit augment and 1 Min celes.
Hayachan

Return to Questions