Dev mode

Dev mode

Postby Suzzy » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:03 pm

Hello
Laby´s Dev mode doesnt work correcrly from last update (etina´s end). It starts normally but doesnt work PV and NV (SV works)
Is anyone who can solve this? :D
ty :D
Suzzy

Re: Dev mode

Postby dimitris87 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:30 pm

Hello Suzy,

I had some issues with dev mode recently and had created a topic not too long ago. This is the post that should help you fix any problems you have.

edit: oh sorry, you play in SEA? well if u post the contents of your unmodified l2.ini here I can edit it for you if u want
dimitris87

Postby Suzzy » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:52 pm

dimitris87 wrote:Hello Suzy,

I had some issues with dev mode recently and had created a topic not too long ago. This is the post that should help you fix any problems you have.

edit: oh sorry, you play in SEA? well if u post the contents of your unmodified l2.ini here I can edit it for you if u want

thx for answer,
i tried your dev mode but in Korean server doesnt exist L2.exe they launch it from launcher if you can change pls? :)
Suzzy

Postby Laby » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:19 pm

Suzzy wrote:
dimitris87 wrote:i tried your dev mode but in Korean server doesnt exist L2.exe they launch it from launcher if you can change pls? :)

Copy L2.bin to L2.exe, should work
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server, Laby - Skelth EU Classic Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby dimitris87 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:17 am

Yes either make a copy of l2.bin and then rename it to l2.exe, or make a batch file like the one I mentioned in the post I linked you. It will automatically switch everything so you can use your main system folder with no fear. If u don't know or don't understand something post and I will explain in more detail the steps.
dimitris87

Postby Suzzy » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:22 pm

dimitris87 wrote:Yes either make a copy of l2.bin and then rename it to l2.exe, or make a batch file like the one I mentioned in the post I linked you. It will automatically switch everything so you can use your main system folder with no fear. If u don't know or don't understand something post and I will explain in more detail the steps.

Ok thank you i will try tomorrow if i will remember :D
Suzzy

Return to Questions