ekimus is basically a 2 raid boss raids sequence as u need to kill cohemenes a few times before you can enter the ekimus instance
been a while I did them, things worth noting:
- need to have killed at least once the lowbie instant raids, 2 undead dark knights w/e their names are to get a lvl1 badge
- upon killing cohemenes you get a lvl2 badge which you need to be able to enter ekimus later on
- the mobs are dark attribute so have some decent dark resists
- both raids go down fast with dod and 300 melee weapons and still decent without dod if stacked chars
- use a CC with a leader that can clearly communicate when to kill the tumors and in which sequence
- if something goes wrong at ekimus raid like him becoming invulnerable pr/relog/get out and wait for timer to reset and re enter and try again
think cohemenes is now a 3 party raid so 2 will need to split up and kill tumors/respawn rings in hallway while the 3rd hunts down raid once it spawns, after killing it ~10x ekimus instance should open up..
ekimus kill party requires strong peak/burst damage type dd's, cardi/ee will be tanking ekimus with rest of kill party wait outside of range untill all tumors are down, those need to be killed 1 at a time or it goes wrong, this party has CC leader as partyleader.. the other groups will need to run around trying to stay alive and kill the mage mobs while everyone gets in position to kill tumors.. once ready kill in sequence so the 2 immortal hounds of ekimus no longer defend him and you can actually do some noticable damage on him..
feel free to improve on this sketchy list taken out of my memory as I haven't done this raid in years now