Please help with Nursery

Information about various hunting grounds and mobs can be posted here.

Please help with Nursery

Postby mrbeanhq » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:24 am

HI all,
I'm doing the nursery, for the last 3 days, but theres a few things i didnt understud yet, hope u can help me out in this one :P

1 - does it matter how many itens u deliver in the end ? (i delivered very diferent number of itens and always get the same 10 tissues from the deliverys, thou i heard that it is like that cause of low number of delivery items :S)

2 - i tryed to hit maguen with force attacks and only once i manage to hit him, even made a macro for it.
made it like this and doesnt work, so might have an error in spelling (please correct it if it's wrong):
/target maguen
/forceattack
might be wrong never was good making macros :P

all help will be welcomed, thank you in advance
mrbeanhq

Re: Please help with Nursery

Postby Elmar » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:10 am

1- It depends on the number of items. For 1~800 items you get 10 Tissue Energy Crystals, for 801~1600 you get 60 etc. You will find a table with the rewards about halfway down here:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... 4%EC%A0%84

2 - I myself used:
/target Maguen
/attack
/attack

Recently I saw on the forum that you can shorten the delay between the lines:
/target Maguen
/delay 0.1
/attack
/attack
Elmar

Postby ilvs » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:12 pm

is it even worth to do it nowadays?
ilvs

Postby Elmar » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:38 pm

Mrbeanhq is a Vietnamese spammer who copied a post from 2012, intending to edit his own post in a few days and replace it with an advertisement for a plastic surgery clinic :D

Of course I banned the guy, but since the Nursery still exists I left the post in. The question whether it is even worth to do that instance nowadays is a valid one. Back in the day I used my Tissue Energy Crystals to buy Immortal armor which I use, well Elemented, until today on characters who have in the meantime reached lvl 99. At the Seal of Shilen you don't really need R95 equipment.

Another question is, how do you get to the Seed of Annihilation nowadays? Gracia is only accessible every two weeks, and from Gludio it costs 100,000 adena teleportation fee. I have seen that Sookie in Magmeld offers a free Noblesse teleport, but for that you first have to get to Magmeld. You can do the quest for the Magmeld teleportation fairy agathion only at lvl 88 (while the Nursery is already accessible at lvl 85). In theory you could teleport to Hunters' Village -> Anghel Waterfall and walk through the tunnel to Magmeld, but after a few dozen times that probably gets annoying.

On the other hand, the Nursery is a solo instance and you don't have to look at all the bots that are infesting the Altar of Evil Spirits and the Bloody Swampland. So if you are not in a hurry to get anywhere I would still recommend it :)
Elmar

Return to Hunting Grounds