Little dwarf spoiler lost - somebody help?

Information about various hunting grounds and mobs can be posted here.

Little dwarf spoiler lost - somebody help?

Postby Diancie » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:46 pm

Hi ho from a new user!
I am a spoiler almost 95 lvl and I am little curious 'bout the game
Its a class designed to catch from mobs something more than a regular dropz... but my experiences are like this: tons of leathers and those stupid braids lvl2, lvl3 from actual mobs,
as I see in a Russian wikipedia:
everywhere - braids, leathers, small chance for gemstone R
as for mats lvl2 and 3 its not a really problem - they are in gog in tons
but lvl4 are a joke

As I see pagan temple a mob triol believer has bear, bewr in spoil on chance 0.05, so question for spoilers here if there are any living (not died like a dinosaurs) if they got that spoil there from that mob?

Im planning to get a prestige rune to hunt solo in pagans and try to spoil something, hope to get some bears (nice animals btw) ah and if i will be not smashed by mobs there

aaand a question for as I see here you have very clean and good forums with very nice peoples, helpfull and not a trolls like on offi boards (hate it, thats why I never posted there ) with good fresh informations

is there any wiki like this I linked for korean ertheia version?

wanna look if there will be something boosted for a spoilers (maybe alchemy mats n spoils or just more items and chance) coz it looks weak now in current update O_=

some tips from a spoilers here?
Diancie

Re: Little dwarf spoiler lost - somebody help?

Postby Laby » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:20 pm

Hey,

If you are playing on Naia, you should try to pm LordOfSpoil. As the name stands, he is a spoiler and he spent a bit of time spoiling in pagan :) From what he told me, a prestige rune is a must, not a need if you want to spoil adequately.

I don't have much to say otherwise. Sadly the korean powerwiki is not up to date :(
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Illogical » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:28 pm

Basically the only way to spoil level 4 materials is nowhere. I know one mob in Hellfire can (I believe it's Kunda's Watchman) and Triol's Priest in Pagan. Still, those rates are 1/1000 or lower. You know, it's L2 after all.

The level 5 material spoil is non-existent. Like 1/5000 on only group mobs in Raiders Crossroads. The change you loot a Dark Eternal stone in Raiders is higher than getting a spoil.

My CP runs around with a spoiler, and sadly enough the best spoil in the game is found in Guilotine Fortress. It has the best rates on Braid (which is good money on NPC) and Gemstone R. Same goes for the Mandragora's near GF. Great spoils, good enough rates to come out of grind with items. An other alternative is Fairy Settlement, but at 95 you're a bit to high for that if you ask me. Still, worth a try to aim for Gem-R.

Nornil's Cave, or w/e it's called. The botcavern on every server has awesome spoils at awesome rates, but since there is a 2:1 bots:mob ratio it's impossible to spoil there.

But as Laby says, you are almost forced to get a Prestige Pack to get a decent outcome.
Illogical

Postby Laby » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:58 pm

Are Gemstone R still spoilable in Valiance at Guillotine Fortress ? I heard the opposite
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Illogical » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:09 pm

Laby wrote:Are Gemstone R still spoilable in Valiance at Guillotine Fortress ? I heard the opposite

The rates has been lowered due to Valiance localisation, but the mobs that spawn at night on upper parts still do spoil them. Sadly, not as frequent as before Valiance.
Illogical

Postby Laby » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:14 pm

Ok, thanks for the tip ! I am sure some people will find it useful :)
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Return to Hunting Grounds