Delusion Chamber - Great Seal, Tower of Seal

Information about various hunting grounds and mobs can be posted here.

Delusion Chamber - Great Seal, Tower of Seal

Postby DRaggie » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:21 am

I have a questions about some mobs there. Their name is invader soldier and mutant soldier. They are grey, fat, have small wings and... ability to copy of themselves x_x

Questions:
1. When they starting to copy? If someone attack them or use on them skill?
2. If party will be ignoring them and kills other mobs in room (to leave them at end) they will copy?
3. Is there a hint to use dance of shadows and change rooms to avoid them? I saw some mobs in delu 84 detects hidden players...
4. For example: we have melee party: Domi 85, STemplar 85, AW 80, WR 80, BD 80, SE 80, STemplar 80, AL 82, sometimes destro or DC 80+. Is there any possibility to kill those bastards with this party (for example AoE from domi (onslaught), roots etc?)

5. If you have some hints about them, how you defeating them, I'll like to read ^^

Sigel Knight, Iss Enchanter, Wynn Summoner (incoming)
DRaggie

Re: Delusion Chamber - Great Seal, Tower of Seal

Postby Valquiria » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:13 pm

Questions:
1. When they starting to copy? If someone attack them or use on them skill?

No.

2. If party will be ignoring them and kills other mobs in room (to leave them at end) they will copy?

No.

3. Is there a hint to use dance of shadows and change rooms to avoid them? I saw some mobs in delu 84 detects hidden players...

Yes, enter in room and leave room in 60 seconds interval, only one member. When you see RB room, enter with all party.

4. For example: we have melee party: Domi 85, STemplar 85, AW 80, WR 80, BD 80, SE 80, STemplar 80, AL 82, sometimes destro or DC 80+. Is there any possibility to kill those bastards with this party (for example AoE from domi (onslaught), roots etc?)

Yes you can kill the group. But you party is not able.

5. If you have some hints about them, how you defeating them, I'll like to read ^^

AOE attacks.
Swordmuse
Valquiria

Postby Draecke » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:58 pm

use dance of shadow when encountering those and move to a corner where they're not in range, have someone pull all agro mobs kill those then if ur party can handle it pull the rest.. it's easy I did it years ago.. even posted a sort of walkthru for it with some screens on elliebelly way back..

no i didn't save any of it, just experiment imo as xp is meaningless anyways so keep trying till it works :)

ps when encountering the archer mobs use song of stormwind instead of shadow and have bd/sws use deflect arrow.. should be obvious but just in case.. :P
Draecke

Postby DRaggie » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:14 pm

haha thanks :)
We just reallised some time ago that SD is need badly here just to evade those fat mobs :) We will be trying soon cause our const is all 80+ now so we'll start hunting there ;)
On archers we have no problem cause I'm taking them all on me :)
Sigel Knight, Iss Enchanter, Wynn Summoner (incoming)
DRaggie

Return to Hunting Grounds